• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

pay to win questions

Raging_Mage

Poke-King
Reaction score
Do they attract more or less players?

What constitutes as a pay to win donation?

I ask because I'm not sure how to approach this. Shouldn't the people donating to keep the server going get something good to set them apart? Something that makes others want to donate. If you can do everything without donating then why donate?

Like tibia. Cup has it so donors can do way more. Is that not the same as pay to win?

Do they attract more or less players?

What constitutes as a pay to win donation?

I ask because I'm not sure how to approach this. Shouldn't the people donating to keep the server going get something good to set them apart? Something that makes others want to donate. If you can do everything without donating then why donate?

Like tibia. Cup has it so donors can do way more. Is that not the same as pay to win?

Well,
If you don't wana pay to donation u will play a good server with much players..
if you wana pay to get donate u'll fined 0 players in ur server and its so bad for you because u won't host or keep server working more...

if you don't wana pay to donation in ur server u will get money anyway because they will donate to be the best player there..

its my opinion :)

1. yes they somehow do, rich kids wants to get their ego pumped

2. buying non obitanable weapons/armors etc

3. there are "good" donations like stuff that has little influence on balance and bad that are making server p2w

4.Cip is nowhere close to be p2w. they let you play demo for free as long as you like and if you want more then buy subscription.

So premium, 5% exp or gold boost.. all is OK?.. and why is armor or weapons bad when people can sell them in game to others that can't afford it?

in my opinion and my server gona open soon i already have a donation seller for event token they can loot event token from bosses .. and they can get team to quests because my mine quests so hard all quests gona put in shop offer if they can't quests they can donate if they want :)
my idea...
2x chance to get a free donation items :)

i only pay servers with super donate items. why? because then i know i will be beter palyer than most of the players

Back