• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poll] Suggested changes

What do you think of our suggestion over all?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are working on making up our minds about things so that we can give you more information. Sadly we have been forced to waste a lot of our time today on protecting both servers from the DDoS-attacks that we have been targeted by. A positive thing is that we do know who is attacking us and can therefore take actions that targets the specific individual doing this so that the attacks can be stopped completely, instead of just taking actions in order to prevent the attacks.
= transfer from shadow to lunar Losse 10 ml and 10 skills :D!

1) That would mean players would be even higher levels, since we want to recalculate everyones levels using the new rates otherwise it would be an unfair recalculation for time people have spent leveling.
2) Same as 1)
3) This is unfair to new players and this loot rate helps people afford blessings so they can fight more, is this really a problem?
4) How much lower? Any suggestion on the new rate?
5) It seems like 2 seconds is the most popular option for exhaustion (although more people voted to not change it at all in Vezivs poll), this is currently undecided though we'd like to hear feedback from more people.
that day will be updated?

you should make a war to take the desicion, on one side the people who doesnt want the changes and on the other side the people who wants the changes. This is not fair, those changes are Unacceptable, the exp is almost like REAL TIBIA!! dont fck with us bro.. just make some changes dont try to make an OT SERVER like REAL TIBIA

Penguins just massacred Vea Victus so we decide we only ones fighting

Sorry for not having more information for you yet, although we have discussed things further, we haven't finalized anything yet, unfortunately we have had to deal with DDoS attacks in the last 2 days coming from another Hosteam server (r-e-p-t-e-r-a's server, so there's another reason to not play on his server, he's using it to DDoS other servers).

Due to it being in same datacenter, it is making the attack quite effective (low latency). We are communicating with the datacenter administrators to solve this, and then we will continue working on the changes.

Sorry for not having more information for you yet, although we have discussed things further, we haven't finalized anything yet, unfortunately we have had to deal with DDoS attacks in the last 2 days coming from another Hosteam server (r-e-p-t-e-r-a's server, so there's another reason to not play on his server, he's using it to DDoS other servers).

Due to it being in same datacenter, it is making the attack quite effective (low latency). We are communicating with the datacenter administrators to solve this, and then we will continue working on the changes.
Wow, that he even dare to ddos Shadowcores and also from same hosting company. They should close it down and also Xinn should ban that fool in otservlist.

Fuck it, for 1x 250, 2x Aurera is real tibia, lunarforce 1x enforced, consider other changes please!

Veziv, remember what you said when I played on lunarforce? "Xabor will never play in my team" and now you ass lick him 24/7

ale zamknij morde bo ty nawet z jordim w pizde dostajesz

Or just don't level after 250????????????????????????????????????????????????????
players with level 600, now they want to fuck with beginners because newbies with this new experience will stop and go play in 2x world in Tibia RL, fuck new changes!

Anyhow, can't fucking wait to see the first battle.
My opinion is, as many have already said, that: the changes would be good but would cause major problems for Lunar. Everyone would go to ShadowCores, and create characters lvls 150, alone would enter 1 time per week to make war, and I think that's not good.

Think like this: I have a character level 400, with the changes he would be 300.
Why would go to war, lost level, and hardly recall it, if I make a new char, upload it to 200 (average) in 3 days and use it?

This is just my opinio, many will say "charlover" I do not consider myself, but I'm not stupid to sacrifice everything for nothing.

Bye.

Well make new fuckin chars !! Save your main chars for show and war on fuck chars you dont have to go on mains but atleast secondary chars arent level 250-300+ that's completely unnecessary

Dude, sorry to say this but yes you're a typical charlover, lvl 300 is not enough for you? seems like you got no pvp skills to even play on 300. I don't know why you would make a new char and fight on lvl 200? ask your self a question "Why do I play this game?" if your answer will be "to take high lvl, make all quests etc.." you got no say in this poll, since this poll was created for people that want to fight/war also this server was created for the people that want to fight and not exp, quite simple isn't it?

Thank you. They're defeating the purpose of what the game is about. We want authentic play not noob level 500 vs 500 pkej

I don't see why people cry so much about fatima's levels, she worked hard for it.. You could have been there too if you just exped as much as she does.

Just remember that if you suggest there shall be changes, be prepared that YOUR character will go down in levels too, not just Fatima..

If this have been brought before then sorry, (tl;dr all pages)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back