• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Chasm (8.4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
With all the respect but I wonder why you keep developing the server. It's a really nice server I mean I couldn't make it and have the inspiration to make it, but I mean you put so much time in it and you have ~24 players max.

PS: do not take this as offensive, I have all the respect for you.

^^ Got your point, but...it's much harder to leave this server, becouse if I will close chasm server, it will be pure waste of time. We all hope what we will get more players, and thats why, we keep developing... It's low rated server, to make it popular, we need a lot of time I guess, yes...all going not like I wondered, but I think one day, we will be in top-5 :)

p.s. Also, when we started to develop this server, I said: "It will be not that server, which will be shutted down in 2 weeks after it starts" ;) And I don't like to lie :)

Good! I wish you all the best and I gotta admit that it's true that low-rate servers need some time to get popular but if they are, they won't lose it fast.

Today, the first part of 12.0 update was released.
This update contains :

A new city :
called Avadon, it’s a city for stronger players of level 45 or higher, basically almost anyone can get inside the city, but the hunting grounds are made for high leveled players. There are many secrets, and many mystical quests in the city. We have also added new monsters, and new Boss monsters as well (Mutated Rat[L 45], Mutated Zombie[L 60], Mutated Human[L 60], Undead Gladiator[L 80], Ancient Demon[L 100], Orange Dragon[L 110], and Nazgul[L 120]. There will be also some boss monsters, in part 2.).

Runes :

From now on all runes that are made manually by players, have double charges than the ones in shop Example : Sudden Death Rune contains 3 charges in shop, when its made manually 6x.

Vocation balancing :

Mage’s aggressive spells are changed a bit, as well as Archers ethereal spear, and warriors whirlwind throw. From now on, standard critical hits were disabled for Warriors and Archers, also only special attacks from weapons (Warriors), and double hits (Archers) are Enabled. Warriors damage is decreased for 10% and their critical hits for 30%.

New Quests :

We’ve also added new quests which are waiting to be explored ;)
Some new outfits are obtainable in-game as well.

And a lot more small changes, which ain't introduced.

Note: Guild bug, spelling bug(msatery),and some others minor bugs, are still NOT fixed. They will be fixed in part 2, which probably will be released tomorrow.

part 2 was released, fixed all major bugs ;)

@up, @upup, Thanks :>

I hope we will got enought money soon, to update our dedicated, to keep more players :D

looks sexy i'd play but im too lazy for the exp rates good luck tho ^^

Really great Up-dates, I wish some servers was like this (Icechaw), That takes there time to fix there server.

Valentine's Day Soccer Tournament!

Furious, Ska'Knight, Kazan Reshaet - First team.
Dethox, Mr Kines, Daemon Tools - Second Team.
Cheeze, Greyshade, Axas the archer - Third team.
Tometjuh, Caster, Boom boom boom boom - Fourth team.

17:43 Football match with Ska'knight's team and Tometjuh's team started!
17:47 Game over! Tometjuh's team win! 2 : 3 !

17:52 Football match with Cheeze's team and Dethox's team started!
17:55 Game over! Dethox's team win! 0 : 3 !

17:58 Football match with Dethox's team and Tometjuh's team started!
18:06 Game over! Dethox's team win! 3 : 2 !

After tears, after blood, the update is finally here!
I would like to thank Aihalas, Daemon Tools, Caster, Mr Kines and Greyshade for helping me with this update.

Today I want to introduce the minor update 12.2.

This update will bring you new things to explore and slay:

*There is some rumors about a dark trinity mace that were hidden in the Avadon city, in some years people forgot about it and it remained hidden.

*From now on, the Gods will let you become a citizen in Acropolis or Avadon. Simply press the statue.

*I will now introduce the famous and infamous premium account for donators.
-Premium players will be able to train at premium trainers.
-They will also get 3 Premium outfits from the well known - Tibia 7.6 client.
-If you die you won't lose your items as easily as usual.
(Sms donation will soon be availble.)

*Creature products will be obtainable.
(The mysterious obsidian knife will also be obtainable.)

*Aah, Prison. A great place for rule violators.
-Rule violators will get jailed or even banished. 3x Jailiing leds to banishment.
-Players with "War bots" will be banishe without any warnings.

*It's possible to look creatures loot, even without opening corpses from now!

*Also there were some major game changes, you will notice them, don't worry!

Atlast, the last but not least.

*Are you bad at math or just too lazy to count your money? We have the solution for you!
You can now use "!deposit all" to transfer all your coins that you carry, into your bank account.

*Helmet of the ancient is now a really dangerous quest.
-Level 100 is required to obtain full helmet of the ancient, soft boots and more mysterious items.

*The price to enter the bloody PvP arena is lowered.

*If you want to enchant any weapon it's 40% more change to enchant.

*Decreased soul cost to teleport to your husband/wife. Now it costs 40 souls to teleport.

*Some keys are abit fragile, so take it easy when you try to open doors.

*From now on, server saves will be every 2 hour.

*Every vocation are now able to learn the training mastery ability. You are also able be ranomd advanced in this ability. The soul costhas also been decreased.
(The location of the person who can theach you this ability in south cyclop mountain.)

*The paralyze formula is changed - It depends on level/magic level of the caster, only acolytes at level 50~ and above are able to use this rune, It also takes mana points to use this rune.

*Heal friend also called "Sio" has got a changed spell formula.

*The critical system for wand and rods are changed.

*Some information about the staffs.

- Kiss me, Dai Baroke, Remor Drath, Healer, Jaed, Bemepan and Enxorix were deleted from seniour tutors positions.

- Apathus, Lycan Raz, Daemon Tools, Druss, Shadrak and Ahryn has left their tutors positions.

From now on, the tutors will be: Mowkie, Lekkah, Mr Kines, Caster, Greyshade, Ska'knight, Furious and Aihalas.

Thats all...maybe I forgot something :> Enjoy Chasm!

Nice Update!
I (L) Chasm! :D

But You Jailed ME! T.T
xD
:p

Chasm Rulerz! :***

Please! Join In Chasm!!!

Chasm Best OTServ Edited - Custom Client - Nice Monsters
Join In Chasm Now!

I'm searching server like that i download client now :) <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

small patch was released with bug fixes ^^

ye.. i'll recommend that you don't spend time hesetating...

Join the sevre now! xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back