• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] DeathZot 8.60 | Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its gonna WIPE!?. Alright. Farewell deathzot, it was fun while it lasted :)

I was wondering when it's going online.. since Im just confused about the time Syn said.
And me and Samch will be starting a Life Thread on Deathzot, not sure if I can make a new thread on screenshots area or post on deathzot screen thread.. may you tell me Syn?
And.. laught again on my sig.

So me and Pecax worked our asses of to get 2x Smiter, z-striker, 2x t3 set, t4 armor and a house for a fucking wipe after 2 weeks of the ot starting. Basically the time we spent on the OT is thrown away.

Thanks Syn, just fucking thanks.

The community has agreed on a wipe, but seeing as it's already getting late in the US aswell as being very early in Europe, I've decided to give my computer a rest for the first time in two weeks, and I'm going to put the server up tomorrow at 2 PM EST! Sorry for the delay, but I think it's best for the server. I'm also making a lot of changes to vocations and I'll update you guys tomorrow about what they are. And for anyone curious about donations - they will all be returned to the account you used when you donated, so once the server comes back up login with your old acc/pass and make a character and use !redeem

humm i dont really know whats going on and i know for sure that when you say "The community has agreed on a wipe" ,,,it must be 30% of the ot.. mostly donators. I think you should look both ways to normal players aswell. Some guys got their tiers the old fashioned way "without using any bugs" and did you ever consider how they are feeling right now? "some retards used an bug and got an unfair advantage, and the guys who didnt use it gets punished aswell" Seems kind of insane but w/e. :ninja: /// Regards Archlord

So me and Pecax worked our asses of to get 2x Smiter, z-striker, 2x t3 set, t4 armor and a house for a fucking wipe after 2 weeks of the ot starting. Basically the time we spent on the OT is thrown away.

Thanks Syn, just fucking thanks.

Lol ye. We worked our asses off,and now u said that everyone agreed on a wipe. U should have made a poll or something,cause im sure it would be 70% against a wipe :)

He held a vote on the server, and 43 people wanted a wipe, 14 didn't... personally I didn't but i didn't know what was going on at the time. Yeah its going to suck for a while till non donators start getting to t4 pieces but i'd rather that than everyone running around with t5 which is what the server is like right now...

Kinda sad but i guess i gotta start working on those items again -.-

The votes at the end of it, all after the decision was made was like 60 to 16, and also it I had it set to only allow 1 vote per ip, and level 500 + was required (however I didn't say that because I thought it was funny how many people were mass logging level 1's to try and rig the votes). But regardless, overall I think its better for the server, the beginning was very imbalanced and there were a few bugs. I'd like to think of Era 1 as an official beta test. I'm sorry for those who don't agree and I know you worked hard but I can only hope you'll come back and give DeathZot a second chance. It's not easy running a server like DeathZot, it's pretty crazy in terms of customization and it's hard to keep everything balanced and everyone pleased. I think with a fresh start, it will give me time to make the server a lot better then what it was before.

I wonder why the hell 43 people agreed to a wipe when they knew its gonna be the same shit over again with 15 people at orcs again and nobody gaining anything and this process happening again and again.
60% of the server on the same content leveling at the same speed because its crowded -> next content just as crowded as before.
If you dont let the server actually develop and not have everyone clumped together at the same spots this server is going to lose players.
Im pretty sure enough people are pissed off that it wiped and arent coming back - wipes are ok when everybody is outleveled but after 2 weeks? come on...

Personally I'm looking forward to it coming back up. I'm also really interested in the class changes. I'll enjoy it regardless. It's a fun OT even if it wipes.

He held a vote on the server, and 43 people wanted a wipe, 14 didn't... personally I didn't but i didn't know what was going on at the time. Yeah its going to suck for a while till non donators start getting to t4 pieces but i'd rather that than everyone running around with t5 which is what the server is like right now...
I dont even think that Xagul knew how to get t5 so sayin ppl run around with t5 is retarded. The best ppl had was maybe 1-2 spare t4 pieces

- - - Updated - - -

Well anyway ontopic, i prop wont start, i know how hard it was for EU'S to lvl with this lag and even some us east spammed lag. So syn u shouldnt throw up this server with a crappy laptop u got atm cuz that wont work

Synthetic you could call this the official open beta test! :] Because there were alot of people who found/abused bugs in this compared to the first beta test. Which is what you really needed.

It will be up at 2 PM EST, roughly 4 hours

- - - Updated - - -

Few updates on the changes made to the classes;

• Ninjas

1. Attack Speed lowered by 10%
  2. Evasion chance lowered to 30%, from 33%
  3. Health per level increased to 15, from 10
  4. 5 new conjure spells for weapons.

• Guardians

1. Attack speed speed increased by 10%.

• Druids/Elementalist/Sorcerers

1. Attack speed lowered by 10%.

• Sorcerers

1. Max Soul increased to 125.

• Bards

1. Power Cord missile speed increased by 30%
  2. Encore missile speed increased by 30%
  3. Health per level increased to 20.

• Rangers

1. Mana per level decreased, from 15 to 10

• Game changes

1. Dexterity Gems removed from the game
  2. Ninjas will no longer upgrade ammunition, they will now be able to make it

Last edited:
It will be up at 2 PM EST, roughly 4 hours

- - - Updated - - -

Few updates on the changes made to the classes;

• Ninjas

1. Attack Speed lowered by 10%
  2. Evasion chance lowered to 30%, from 33%
  3. Health per level increased to 15, from 10
  4. 5 new conjure spells for weapons.

• Guardians

1. Attack speed speed increased by 10%.

• Druids/Elementalist/Sorcerers

1. Attack speed lowered by 10%.

• Sorcerers

1. Max Soul increased to 125.

• Bards

1. Power Cord missile speed increased by 30%
  2. Encore missile speed increased by 30%
  3. Health per level increased to 20.

• Rangers

1. Mana per level decreased, from 15 to 10

• Game changes

1. Dexterity Gems removed from the game
  2. Ninjas will no longer upgrade ammunition, they will now be able to make it
I'm too freaking excited for these changes. I might end up playing a bard with the extra health. ;0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back