• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Whats the most silly thing uve been banned for

DestinationSer

@echo off
Solutions
Reaction score
Have you ever gotten banned from a OT? Whats the most Silly reasons that uve ever seen?
Post them!

I haven't but i've seen someone be banned on a rl map in thais depo talking to someone when he said "I'm bored of this" and BAM banned for "spamming" apparently LOLOL

nvm, misread thread

edit: just being online got me banned once

I remember playing on EliteOTS 7.6 ot, and i was hunting in a cave, using a torch to light up the cave.(there was no light hack in the client yet) and so i was hunting. But i decided to remove the torch because i needed the space and capacity, but even though i had no light i still managed to see, even though there was no light. And the gm was in ghost mode following me, and since he saw i was lvling in a cave with no torch, or any other form of light, he thought i was botting, and poof, i was banned. <_<

i remember playing on eliteots 7.6 ot, and i was hunting in a cave, using a torch to light up the cave.(there was no light hack in the client yet) and so i was hunting. But i decided to remove the torch because i needed the space and capacity, but even though i had no light i still managed to see, even though there was no light. And the gm was in ghost mode following me, and since he saw i was lvling in a cave with no torch, or any other form of light, he thought i was botting, and poof, i was banned. <_<

lolololololol

I was playing a server once and me and my friend killed some guy at venore dragon lair, in his body we found a neverending manafluid, sd, uh, mwall etc. We also found some rune that teleports you to temple, a rune that makes you GM and something else i cant remember.

So.. Of course we both just had to try those runes out, the ot "rollbacked" minutes after that and when it was back up both our character were deleted.

i was playing a server once and me and my friend killed some guy at venore dragon lair, in his body we found a neverending manafluid, sd, uh, mwall etc. We also found some rune that teleports you to temple, a rune that makes you gm and something else i cant remember.

So.. Of course we both just had to try those runes out, the ot "rollbacked" minutes after that and when it was back up both our character were deleted.

lol.

Like the third open tibia server i played everyone got ip banned without me so of course they blamed me and i also got ip banned :p

The worse reson i've been banned on a ot was because i said a youtube link to a friend and the staff banned me for advertise lol

Told a to Admin, You aren't a God. It's only a shity server game, where you feel like a good, but
Really your'e a freak fat.

Best ban ever was in counterstrike when playing a public server (Got..game?) something, a large swedish community anyhow.. Was topping the scores for a few maps (someone has to.. right?) So anyhow I had some lucky streaks haxxing and such.. but then i started to get accused for wallhacking but then i started to shake my crosshair randomly (if you use an aimbot you wont see the shakes, only spectators) so when randomly moving my crosshair around (i knew no enemy was around) .. When i hear one above me in CT base (dust2) i stop shaking and he actually jumps down and i get a headshot mid-air.. Instant ban.. i tried to join a year later but still banned for cheating :/..

Oh that was a bit off topic.. best OT ban must've been all these bans for botting.. I love to ignore players so it ends up in "Reason: Botting, no response." Or those times when you kill GM's normal char multiple times..

Back