• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Camual discussion thread [Already Full Sound Based OTs]

28th May 2012
Our last update was at 20 day, within 20 days many things have been done:

When you buying stuff from npc and you don't have money in inventory but have money in depot, NPC will sell you selected item and will take money self from your depot.
Created alot of monsters, currently there is avaible 53 monsters. All of them is custom and with own sound voice. Also boss monster death have very own special effects.
ACT I and ACT II is done...

When you buying stuff from npc and you don't have money in inventory but have money in depot, NPC will sell you selected item and will take money self from your depot
Dont like this idea!

12th June 2012
I stopped to update the update list it become too booring for me, however project going very well and I am active as never before. First city is totaly done with all diablo 2 quests and rpg quests from my head. Npc story system done in 100% too, you will love how npcs spoke. city 2 now is filled with monsters and sound positions.

at 15th june I am sure act 2 npcs and real quests will be done. The hardest part will be to balance spells as best as possible, I kept it as a desert in the end. After city 2 done and vocations balance done will be offical open-beta start. I believe that in next month beta will start.

after 7 months of developing this project I can say:

tumblr_lyfnwkheRH1qhv6pa.jpg

14th June 2012
Done city 2, all. Spawns, sounds, quests, npcs, everything have their places. So with the next month I hope vocations balance will be done and then beta will come.

15th June 2012
Vocations balance started, atm I rewrote spells idea, it looks now alot cleaner and better. Also made skill trees this means if you level up spell Fire Bolt and hunting with Fire Ball spell while level up fire bolt spell your fire ball will get stronger too. So sorcerer 10 spells now is ok I made my own formula and also now will start to balance monsters with sorcerer spells and so on.

I hope you are not just advertising here, but on polish / brazilian etc forums also. Or the amount of players you have will be such a waste for the amount of time you have put into this.

I'm a huge fan of Diablo 2 so I'll join for sure.
Good luck with your project.

I hope you are not just advertising here, but on polish / brazilian etc forums also. Or the amount of players you have will be such a waste for the amount of time you have put into this.

No I don't understand polish or brazilian language so I dont advertising in such language forums. But I believe people will talk about this server and it will gain population in all ways.

I'm a huge fan of Diablo 2 so I'll join for sure.
Good luck with your project.

Thanks very good to know.

This sounds arent clear, they are very chotic ;/

Its only in videos, thats becouse my recording cam is bullshit and in-game it sounds with best quality.

Take my word for it! This server is epic. The only server with sound that i love!! Mpcs speak to you, monsters have randomt
ones in their voice. So much uniqueness!

Recommendation: erikas if you want to keep a steady player base... Add raids into it! Keep players busy whennthey don't want to do quests.

Take my word for it! This server is epic. The only server with sound that i love!! Mpcs speak to you, monsters have randomt
ones in their voice. So much uniqueness!

Recommendation: erikas if you want to keep a steady player base... Add raids into it! Keep players busy whennthey don't want to do quests.

There will be raids and I do believe players will allways be bussy however I will do my best to they have something to do in server :)

20th June 2012
Just remade spells for Amazon vocation now her balance should be good. Also lowered strenght and health of war wolf that wolf is true horror for newbies. Also abit lowered dark ranger monster he should fit now better.

When you gonna make beta tests? I really cant wait till play this OT. Sounds cool !

26th June 2012
At the moment I am developing webpage for my self. I do believe it's now looking fair enough to be shown for people. Also don't be scary if sometimes it might look not as supposed its becouse I am still developing it. However I would be thankfull if you could discuss about webpage and tell me stuff what you would like to see.

Camual - News

Nice website. I can't hardy wait to play on this server.
Is there option to join beta, or something like this?

Nice website. I can't hardy wait to play on this server.
Is there option to join beta, or something like this?

Hey! Next month will be open offical beta this means very fast.

Also just now did guild webpage section, please comment webpage maybe you want to see something more or maybe dislike something I want it to be as good as possible for players. Theres guilds page : Camual - Guilds

Donation? eww, how is it gonna work?

There's wont be real donations for a long time, becouse I am not think I want to develope account management in webpage. Theres wont be account management in near future for sure.

- - - Updated - - -

27th June 2012
Created in webpage free gold section, player will be rewarded gold every day, you can read much more about it in this url:

http://camual.net/gold.php

Please comment what you think about everything.

Back