• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [1098/Custom] Ascension Online ~~ Last beta phase ~~ STARTS April/19

Server Website/AAC
http://ascension-project.net/
Server Address
ascension-project.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
The early content so far has been extremely fun to get through. Currently loving the systems that have been implemented and most seem to be working completely. Any issues we have had so far the owner has been pretty quick to fix. I recommend giving this server a shot if you enjoy any type of custom ot and out of the norm tibia servers. Also the graphics are another nice touch to the server. Looking forward to advancing through more content.

Server has crashed 5 times in the last 20 minutes. Almost feels like someone is intentionally doing it.

Last edited:
Three time's a charm, is it 4th beta as i remember? Would like to join but it's propably just new map (that was on 3rd edition) so gameplay is not balanced and boring

Three time's a charm, is it 4th beta as i remember? Would like to join but it's propably just new map (that was on 3rd edition) so gameplay is not balanced and boring
"probably, maybe, blabla"
you just assume shit rather then taking the 5 minutes to actually log in and see for yourself :D The server more then doubled vocation, map is new and everything seems to have gotten a major overhaul. i played each beta and none of them felt like i played the same server. this version seems to actually be close to an actual release once he fixes the remaning shit and pushes the updates we gucci

Today
I keep getting a connection error when i try to log in.
Server is in maintenance today tuesday will be back in about 7 hours

"probably, maybe, blabla"
you just assume shit rather then taking the 5 minutes to actually log in and see for yourself :D The server more then doubled vocation, map is new and everything seems to have gotten a major overhaul. i played each beta and none of them felt like i played the same server. this version seems to actually be close to an actual release once he fixes the remaning shit and pushes the updates we gucci
71235f548f9b1458a5cba646ac09e2b9.gif

Last edited:
It's funny how the hipster opinion people have post histories full of negativity. It's almost like they can never be objective and yet they feel their opinions can be valid ^^

@Nokturno You've done very well in sooo many ways.

Having so much fun even all the content are not ready yet, nok is working to fix every single bug(if hes active, hes doing those in seconds for real) Tried 2 vocations so far, light dancer and nightblade, light dancer seemed a bit weak damage wise compared to nightblade, some vocation balancement and monster balancement are required but yeah nok is working on everything, give this man some time and help on his work, hes doing great!

Attachments

i played each beta and none of them felt like i played the same server.
So looks like we played on different servers then when you played from 1st beta into 2nd and tell something changed, it was legit same server just with few bugs fixed. All betas were alive very short so why would i join snowflake community and bring postivivity? If owner refuses to make gameplay changes and add new map hoping people will come it's not the way to bring attention. We discovered a lot and played on 1st beta very encouraged but with next edition we gave up after few hours because everything was the same with minor changes, 3rd beta with new map gave us the same feeling but gameplay was still boring.

So looks like we played on different servers then when you played from 1st beta into 2nd and tell something changed, it was legit same server just with few bugs fixed. All betas were alive very short so why would i join snowflake community and bring postivivity? If owner refuses to make gameplay changes and add new map hoping people will come it's not the way to bring attention. We discovered a lot and played on 1st beta very encouraged but with next edition we gave up after few hours because everything was the same with minor changes, 3rd beta with new map gave us the same feeling but gameplay was still boring.
Do you still remember the time you played, what made you feel bored or repetitive, each beta i host or public tests is to improve the game play.

Ill gladly take every bad or good feedback to improve as a dev.

Back