• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany, USA, Australia, Brazil] [7.4] Legendary MasterCores is coming back!

Yes I did, it was fun for like 4-5 days? I'd like to play on server more than 5 days. Also that's good you won't join this server, you should stop talk bullshit here. Thanks for attention.

Where the fuck do you see a discussion about hitting sds? Are u feeling good?
We're talkin' about rate of server for example do you want to play on server like realesta or maybe something like tibianic/medivia before shitty update? Do you understand now the point of discussion?
He replied to Kijek because kijek talked about this realesta WAR ot where you just login to shoot sds and nothing else.
Next time before you insult people try to read yourself better into conversations , thanks!

We're talkin' about rate of server for example do you want to play on server like realesta or maybe something like tibianic/medivia before shitty update? Do you understand now the point of discussion?

I see Mylize already responded to you, so i see no point.

That wasn't even close to insult him I just clearly told him what are we talking about here.
Also he could save this speech for himself cuz it's obvious what means PVP even on realesta unless you're the one who uses only sds while playing mage.

edit: ok we should end it, let's wait what mastercores will show for us

Servers are different from each other, that on rl tibia you can't diagonal transition + magic wall rune at the same time is impossible + some other details.

But , ots servers no must have all details like rl tibia to show players have better pvp.

Pvp is pvp and the type of server high rate or low rate and others of this type details no have nothing to do with it.

Besides, whether the server is better or worse can not be determined by how much it is similar to rl tibia, because rl tibia was not perfect and it was full of bot farm , which made the game not balanced for everyone.

Later when cipsoft add soul system then game have more balance , but cipsoft add wands to game and still game no have balanced.

Let's pray together xD

so guess this will be a serious server after all, what about the tasks? they barelly give exp i see on website?

changing gold in bank is one thing i really dont like
anyway
hope this server will succed

so guess this will be a serious server after all, what about the tasks? they barelly give exp i see on website?

changing gold in bank is one thing i really dont like
anyway
hope this server will succed

They use a diffrent exp table on this server.
So for example 11,000 exp reward from vampires is compareable to 100k exp

ye the exp table starts at 17x and ends 1,5 at like lvl 100? Then again its med rate. Not highrate at all people should understand this. It makes war more fun tho in late game. Not those never ending fights cause people just keep on coming back. It actually stops when a team plays better in the fight.

Is not highrate but have custom things that will make it highrate like banuta hydras ankrahmun poi 8.6 monsters ...

I dont understand the lower exp stages do, they make literally 0 sense. 14x?? People will have legit 500 makers and there's gna be 9500 random pks too. Lowrates arent hard, runes and cash is what makes it hard. If you have infinite runes you level just as fast as any other ot. Theres also 2x loot?

2x loot, 4x regen. ppl gna have infinite amount of sds and stoneskins, it's gna be boring might aswell give everyone 9kk each at start. what difference?

Like you want a high rate or a low rate? Get your mind straight.
Also the stages r gna be a abused, for example it's 5.2x up to level 40? There's literally gna be like 500 level 40 sorcs just running abouts killing everything in their way.

Either make it mid/high rate or low. decide..

Either way this don't matter because from what I understod theres gna be world transfers? So if you lose a war, you can abandon then later on come back. There's 0 punishment for any actions.

Whoever hosting this server is amateur, have fun wasting ur time boys!

Last edited:
I dont understand the lower exp stages do? 14x, people will have legit 500 makers, lowrates arent hard, runes are hard to come by. if you have infinite runes u level just as fast as any ot.

with these stages and 4x regen u might aswell make it 500x exp i dont get the stages. rly rettarded
Do you even know what regen is in real 7.4?
1 mana every 4 second as promoted..
4x regen means it's same speed as rl tibia.. 2 mana/2 sec for promo mages..

source: MasterCores -About
g4O4UOV.png

But again... why read and try understand the website when you can sit here think in numbers and call shit unbalanced, without even know the basic game..

Yes I did, it was fun for like 4-5 days? I'd like to play on server more than 5 days. Also that's good you won't join this server, you should stop talk bullshit here. Thanks for attention.

As I good remember its Otland.net so everyone can write his bullshit here until it wont hurt somone, so stfu if u arent moderator ok?

Old real tibia had farms, first classictibia had but not so much like tibianic aka medivia EVERY low rate 7.4 had farms so dont tell us this server is something like tibianic because its not! Farm is best META for 7.4 this hoster just block that and gives nothing back, for example he should add wands or summons shouldnt steal exp or nerf paladins PG by stamina xD If this guy want to take place after medivia/classicitbia and he want to open low rate where every player must spent alot of time he should have a nice idea for his changes, for me this guy doesnt know what he is doing. If runes are stackable, tasks are added for sure he can buff mage in any way... for now its paladins server thats all

After talking with teammates we suggest to add wand/rods or make summon doesn't steal exp. If MC isn't allowed even one it will be really hard to lvl up mages, it will be such a pally ot tbh. Imagine paladins exping at dls and compare it to mages that making gfbs/sds for 2h on spawn with monk that takes some % of the exp to use them at tombs/wrls in 30 min?

@kijek
it's not about farms, there is and always gna be farms and they're somewhat needed. But with these xp stages theres just gna be 2 many of them. Having farm on classictibia/medivia takes time/effort, like if your entire farm gets deleted it's annoying. Whereas here you can have another new 90 makers every day xD

lowering stages at end is pointless, because lootrate and ability to get runes makes this ot orshabaal anyways. everyone gna have 9 bp ssa, and infinite amount of runes, so if u die u just go sd and dont loot shit.

eitherway im confused, they saying this is low rate or midrate?

but tbh all servers suck, classic suck, medivia ruined. theres just no good 7.4 :(

Last edited:
but tbh all servers suck, classic suck, medivia ruined. theres just no good 7.4 :(
Thats why i dont want spent time for something what looks unbalanced idk who was his tester but i bet for RPG PALADINS

For me best option is to open server 7.7 mixed with 7.4. So everyone can hunt without farm with cheap manas ; p like kasteria without hotkeys +/- ; p

That's why I say to enter the soul system, then no waste time to search farms , it's impossible to find all because vpn progams are for free and every one who want can make runes farms here so here no balance = false online list with farms if you no add here soul system.

And after the statements of some here, it can be said that they are going to do such farms 100% and cheat.

Add wands and soul system = 0 farm of runes , mages can exp with wands no need make runes all time. + add skills here x3 then all be happy.

Mages and druids have wands but they cant have rune farms and rp , ek have little better skills but must buy uh runes on trade or shop.

So then all play one characters all have balance and here no false online list by farms like other corrupt servers.

It's mid rate with 2x loot, u can have runes in shop. theres not gna be any community whatsoever and REAL people arent gna make runes so just have runes in shop its a mid/high rate anyways

Back