• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany, USA, Australia, Brazil] [7.4] Legendary MasterCores is coming back!

I am into technology and I assure you that they won't block VPN. The only way they could do this is blocking requests from VPN ips. But the thing is that there is infinite number of VPNs available and they are changing IPs from time to time. You can use any number of characters if you are smart, accept it and stop brag about it.

You cannot stop MC´s or farm botters. Even if they have the best possible track system, it's not gonna happen.

I'm sure we'll see bot farmers soon enough. What makes this a challenge is that they have 12 GM's that search for botters all the time, not even rl tibia had this amount of GM's in 1 single server.

I just found a bug on the website, tell Marcus about it. Everytime I try to login it instantly logs me out from the website.

if people use farm botters gm can fix it with soul system i think.. 1 rune maker and 1 main char is enough for all =)

You cannot stop MC´s or farm botters. Even if they have the best possible track system, it's not gonna happen.

I'm sure we'll see bot farmers soon enough. What makes this a challenge is that they have 12 GM's that search for botters all the time, not even rl tibia had this amount of GM's in 1 single server.

I just found a bug on the website, tell Marcus about it. Everytime I try to login it instantly logs me out from the website.
Thanks for making us extra aware, it is getting dealt with as we speak.

Sincerely,
Ralumbi

What is the sense of doing low-rate exp servers and tiring people, if it is very unbalanced, because if there are farms people playing 1 character will have a chance several times smaller than those who have a farm.

And if you no add soul system here then on 100 % people make runes farms here so i no see point to i play again next
low rate and no have good cash only five runes and i can only make traps , becasue 0 chance to fight lvl 30 mage vs 100 ms or this style on open places.

Today, some players are so maniacs that in a few days they will do lvls 100+ ,when then having rune farms, no matter how low rates you do here.

Make sure you look at the times of the medivia spectrum x1 how quickly came up 100+ lvl, and now it is still more rpg maniac players who fast make high lvls with farms.

After one weekend at 100 % people make lvls 100+ with rune farms so i no see point create servers low rate , because this give only better chance players who have rune farms.

In my opinion, it's better to add a soul system and no one has rune farms, no vpn or other shit will help, otherwise people will always cheat and this server will be no balance between cheats and players who play 1 character.

I remember medivia pendulum when i play one character and many hours i make 5 bp sd one character when on the same time other guy on Fibula have rune farm with 27 characters and he tell me he make 400k money every day by selling runes.

Today, people do not have moderation in their scams and I do not see the point here to play if they are again to be big run farms here.

When I asked people from the team whether they want to play on the low rate, there were no volunteers maybe 2 people will play.

@Ralumbi
@Tamtam Türkiye
@Aczkolwiek
@CutRs

Killing someone rune farm is one of best feeling's in this game :), just let the scorpion method work and keep some GM online and it's ok .

Ofcourse, but some rune farmers are very smart. Maybe you haven't seen how they do it? Those you kill are just farming for their main characters.

You should see the people that rune farm to sell for irl cash, they are unreachable for regular players.

What is the sense of doing low-rate exp servers and tiring people, if it is very unbalanced, because if there are farms people playing 1 character will have a chance several times smaller than those who have a farm.

And if you no add soul system here then on 100 % people make runes farms here so i no see point to i play again next
low rate and no have good cash only five runes and i can only make traps , becasue 0 chance to fight lvl 30 mage vs 100 ms or this style on open places.

Today, some players are so maniacs that in a few days they will do lvls 100+ ,when then having rune farms, no matter how low rates you do here.

Make sure you look at the times of the medivia spectrum x1 how quickly came up 100+ lvl, and now it is still more rpg maniac players who fast make high lvls with farms.

After one weekend at 100 % people make lvls 100+ with rune farms so i no see point create servers low rate , because this give only better chance players who have rune farms.

In my opinion, it's better to add a soul system and no one has rune farms, no vpn or other shit will help, otherwise people will always cheat and this server will be no balance between cheats and players who play 1 character.

I remember medivia pendulum when i play one character and many hours i make 5 bp sd one character when on the same time other guy on Fibula have rune farm with 27 characters and he tell me he make 400k money every day by selling runes.

Today, people do not have moderation in their scams and I do not see the point here to play if they are again to be big run farms here.

When I asked people from the team whether they want to play on the low rate, there were no volunteers maybe 2 people will play.
Don't worry before the server is online. All you're trying to do is causing chaos about something you cannot be 100% sure about.

What about druids @Ralumbi ? Any pox damage or less mana usage for paralyze? Or they are just how they were back in 7.4? Just curious.
Exevo gran mas pox is the same as it was back in the days, since we believe druids are healers, for that healing have been boosted, recently "heal friend" mana usage is downed from 70 to 60 mana each cast.

Sincerely,
Ralumbi

Don't worry before the server is online. All you're trying to do is causing chaos about something you cannot be 100% sure about.

Exevo gran mas pox is the same as it was back in the days, since we believe druids are healers, for that healing have been boosted, recently "heal friend" mana usage is downed from 70 to 60 mana each cast.

Sincerely,
Ralumbi

If only i only want to destroy the reputation of the server, I can log in to the server and find the farm and prove that I'm right.

I no have nothing to you , but please no provoke me.

Players will make rune farma beacouse it is really fast exp so if you banned some rune farms then they make again
In this situation soul points are best idea

If only i only want to destroy the reputation of the server, I can log in to the server and find the farm and prove that I'm right.

Not provoking you :) , just is that you're posting pretty much the same message everyday, just formulated in a different way.
I understand and I know for a fact that there are smart farmers around there and we are aware of how they are working, we will be shutting them down.
Some will be harder than the others.

If it turn out to be any issue, that we cannot deal with, we will come with an permanent solution.

See you in-game in a few days :D

Sincerely,
Ralumbi

Cant we make poll about the change gold thing? :) Would be awesome to skip the boring walk to bank all the time.

Oh boy stop talking same shit since 5 pages. We all know that's almost impossible to make antycheat server. I see that you got butt hurt, make your own server, gather people who may help then make it playable and if you won't lose your faith try to fight with somebody like you on forum with one argue: add soul.
I have great idea boys, what about wait for this fucking start and then start write your sick ideas?

Cant we make poll about the change gold thing? :) Would be awesome to skip the boring walk to bank all the time.

It's stupid idea. If they aim in high-rate server just like realesta, then why not. But now you all guys are going to make 2nd realesta. Also "boring walk to bank" xD damn boy you want to play 3 days or 3 weeks? I'm pretty sure it would be easy to put characters on cavebot in low populated respawn and just refill him when he gather like 5k in platinums in bp.

Back