• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany, USA, Australia, Brazil] [7.4] Legendary MasterCores is coming back!

For this kind of players yes, this kind of server is not the same like realesta or all the last highrates opened this year where u (play or fight) 8h/day because u go exp 1h and have cash to fight 1 week, and here u play 8h fixing cash to buy spells or fixing blank runes for makers and u fix your char for 7-10 days and after that u can go fight, sadly people nowadays want to fight since the first day because they dont want to do this stuff thats why they say 'i dont got time to play'

You are talking for yourself or all of us? I'm still enjoying fighting over darashia minos or a lootbag on lowrate. Having few battles per week on lowrate sounds a lot more exciting to me, than fighting over and over all the time. I watched Punio's stream and I've seen him dying on 3 characters every 5 min for like 2 hours, all the time he had supplies. How can anyone be hyped about killing people on the server where no one cares about dying? o_O

You are talking for yourself or all of us? I'm still enjoying fighting over darashia minos or a lootbag on lowrate. Having few battles per week on lowrate sounds a lot more exciting to me, than fighting over and over all the time. I watched Punio's stream and I've seen him dying on 3 characters every 5 min for like 2 hours, all the time he had supplies. How can anyone be hyped about killing people on the server where no one cares about dying? o_O

Someone give this man a medal! He won the internet today.

and the old "we dont have the time like back in the days" argument is bullshit. Back in the days we spent 900 hours levling and got nothing because we all sucked and were braindead, today with all the pay to win factors and knowledge it dont matter if its 1x, we still gna level fast, games figured out/easy. Aslong as you level 4-5 hours a week you're gonna progress fast enough on your char to make a difference. Saying you dont have time that's just a solid excuse for a noob who like having nothing to lose and fighting bananas who suck.

It's not the exp stage what makes the server hard it's lack of runes/cash but every low rate after a certain amount of time gets inflation and runes/cash are then really easy to come by. Courtesy of our venezuelan brothers. Yea first 2-3 weeks r gna be rough but that's just fun after that it gets easy just like any other server.

Wars get tougher, the community is better, there's consqeuences to every action. Low rates is the shit. all you bananas want highrates so u can shit on some brazilian noobs and talk to ur other banan friends how badass u are

Last edited:
will be like 5 players on new york server, all brs alone in one server, 1 player on sydney server are you kidding me? or is it proxies

Not for all of you,(i like this fights of minos too) in some comments i see, for those who say it will be 3 years server GL, it depents of people and teams, if you start making 20 players team like realesta GL, if they start taking all good spawns and doing the bullshits of every lowrate server bloking with 10 noobchars and all the shits who everyone knows GL with this you will make people leave and we will have again a 2 weeks server

Not for all of you,(i like this fights of minos too) in some comments i see, for those who say it will be 3 years server GL, it depents of people and teams, if you start making 20 players team like realesta GL, if they start taking all good spawns and doing the bullshits of every lowrate server bloking with 10 noobchars and all the shits who everyone knows GL with this you will make people leave and we will have again a 2 weeks server
That's why they have more than 10 GMs/CMs, they job is to ban toxic stuff like 10 noobchars blocking spawns. About everything else you have written: I don't really see a valid reason of your hate towards lowrate servers, you want people to avoid all good spawns so you could pg safely? Is it much different on highrates?

That's why they have more than 10 GMs/CMs, they job is to ban toxic stuff like 10 noobchars blocking spawns. About everything else you have written: I don't really see a valid reason of your hate towards lowrate servers, you want people to avoid all good spawns so you could pg safely? Is it much different on highrates?
No i like lowrates too, this one have good rates is midrate, but then the players start playing as a lowrate joining to teams in the end its 2 big team server kicking off people from respawns making them leave from server thats why this server will die in 2- 3 weeks.

About pg safely idc i like fight when im exping xd

Releasing 4 servers at te get go, so amateurish it triggers me. Instead of having 1 massively succesful server, then follow up with a na server, then a br server and voila 3 succesfull servers, na lets have 3 empty ones and one half full.

atleast website is fucking sick xd

lets see about this tho XD
"Sep 25 2018 You can now go ahead and create your account, which will exist with us forever!"
"And please notice, now when the Test-Phases are over, we will NEVER reset the game again, and let that sink in, we're going to hold that promise!"

Last edited:
No i like lowrates too, this one have good rates is midrate, but then the players start playing as a lowrate joining to teams in the end its 2 big team server kicking off people from respawns making them leave from server thats why this server will die in 2- 3 weeks.

About pg safely idc i like fight when im exping xd

Have you ever seen on medivia/tibianic/classictibia 5 different teams exist each of 6 man? That never ever happened on a single ot and never will. And if you fight on a server that has 3-4 different team of 5-6 man thats cause it is a dead server. I never understood those realistic warriors crying on every thread about 2 big teams. I have play'd enough ots with 2 big teams but i had alot of small fun fights too. Cause both teams don't always have their max online. Sometimes you have 10 vs 10 fights in the morning. then you have a big ob around 21.00 but its always different.
And its mostly you and few others bitching about this on every server.

Why you talk about medivia and classictibia now? a 2x server since lvl 0 its normal that there is big teams there lol, but here? have you seen the rates of this?? and the custom staff? but if you are happy playing with 20 people doing nothing in war and only shooting gfbs gratz for you, enjoy

when you get it that it has nothing to do with rates or whatever. It's the way it go. Why? many have tried to be a small strong team. But then they blame enemies for being more so they invite other friends/team to join. Then the other team start blaming them for being too many now. and then abracadabra you have 2 big teams. Goodluck stopping this cause you won't. You can try to be a small team but you won't last and you won't stay a small team yourself.

With this you are saying that in the end the players with small team have to join 1 of both sites, making more big the team, so idk whats the fun of this? instead of having small groups of 6-8 and have more fun you want to go 15-20 and make it boring

With this you are saying that in the end the players with small team have to join 1 of both sites, making more big the team, so idk whats the fun of this? instead of having small groups of 6-8 and have more fun you want to go 15-20 and make it boring

Im saying many tried but never succeeded. Always ended up in 2 large teams. Thats just the way it go

I looked through the existing monsters of mastercores, there are lizards (the big ones, grim reapers, medusa/serpent spawns and ghastly dragons. add that with like infinite amount of runes, it's gna be like 95% mages in war, gna suck hella hard for all parts.

Like grim reapers are neutral to physical damage, with 7.4 dmg formulas, even if its just a small spawn of lets say 10, mages r gna go full retard expwise. pallys n eks r gna be useless on this ot due to the inflation of runes and possible spawns.
have fun war boys xd

@Nifz if you havent knew that i'll be proud to tell you that mage is most powerful power gamer after 100 + lvl in tibia 7.4 . so if this shit you said will happen it will be totally natural thing . see ya in game bois it starting soon ^.^

From my experience(as a player), brazilian servers are the easiest to host. They played 20 years on NA/EU servers with 200-400 ping.
As long as the server is located in brazil, they'll play it and they'll complain way less than EU people.
But, most of the brazilians don't use otland and use another sites instead so I don't know if the advertisement targeted them.
I am not Brazilian nor South American.

Use all spells (except the 4 promotion spells)
what does it mean?
are there additional spells on the server?

I think no one 7.4 ot will stay more than 1 week.
COMMUNITY 2K18 LETS TRY THIS OT I GIVING MAX 3 DAYs FOR THIS OT
Peoples leaving without a reason then crying "no one good 7.4 Ot omg"

Back