• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany, USA, Australia, Brazil] [7.4] Legendary MasterCores is coming back!

ot growing everyday, only crashes that needs to be dealt with and pvp tweaked a bit. Possibly lootrate lowered to 1.5x because no point in selling runes because money has no value here. Other than that we gucci booooys keep ruining ur lives and play this server! gogo mastercores

i already told you guys only way to crash is to get so many monsters on stack roped. 256 to be exact meaning 1 hit dead rook has lots rats so i would try there if not somewhere in thais where u can lure some trolls etc to either of the gates along with cyclops and all bugs spiders wolfs

A day ago you said the lootrate and manarates was to low. now It's to easy? pls uninstall tibi and delete ur otland account plssss

Scooby doo listen i think you eat much scooby crisps and your brain not function good.

Can you tell me where i say this server it's easy?

Scooby doo listen i think you eat much scooby crisps and your brain not function good.

DE524990-2.jpg

here feed him i got cookies

Just pls delete your account.. in the very beginning (somewhere in 2013) you were fun. Now i pity you and most of the time your just fucking anoying.

Just pls delete your account.. in the very beginning (somewhere in 2013) you were fun. Now i pity you and most of the time your just fucking anoying.

Annoying because they show the truth about this wonderful server.

I know you like servers of this type , where noobs players like you can do anything in this game, because they can make rune farm and buy ready characters and gp in game and have better chance to play than players who no cheating and no buying cash in game.

But i no like servers this type , because this it's boring non pvp with full of bot farms , lags and crash.

I play here for fun because people no play on war ots >>> this shit server take all players.

I wish to this shit server to die fast , and people no play it more here.

Annoying because they show the truth about this wonderful server.

I know you like servers of this type , where noobs players like you can do anything in this game, because they can make rune farm and buy ready characters and gp in game and have better chance to play than players who no cheating and no buying cash in game.

But i no like servers this type , because this it's boring non pvp with full of bot farms , lags and crash.

I play here for fun because people no play on war ots >>> this shit server take all players.

I wish to this shit server to die fast , and people no play it more here.

Why would people war on a server where you lose nothing? Where's the thrill in that and hows that rewarding if ure better than ur opponent in any way? Real men fight on servers where you lose something when you die :) go on otserv list ctrl+f "fastattack highrate server" go there and leave us alone :) ty

Why would people war on a server where you lose nothing? Where's the thrill in that and hows that rewarding if ure better than ur opponent in any way? Real men fight on servers where you lose something when you die :) go on otserv list ctrl+f "fastattack highrate server" go there and leave us alone :) ty

But on every server you can have a thrill, it would be enough for the gm to cause that we lose more levels during death.

On servers this type you no lose very because players like you buying runes for rl cash and have farms of runes and easy have runes to playing after dead , players who no have rune farms dead and empty and must waste many time to make runes again.

So people can tell to gm other servers >.>> hey all want to lose more lvls when dead , then all have more thrill and all players have runes , fluids etc after dead , no only players who have rune farms , and who buying cash in game for $ , becasue here bad loot rate on server?

I recommend to add to vip list: Raymund Damodruz and Scooby Doo and watching relogs in vip list.

This 2 names have the same swedish flage in page and i see 5 relogs on this 2 characters.

Who other like no this Nifz make name Scooby Doo only he are crazy to do it , i think he share with other guy to playing character this Damodruz with other guy and he playing here on this Scooby Doo.

You can call me Sherlock Holmes :)

xD I died while makeing djin quest, friend dropped my bp on the ground while waiting for me, crash happened wiped out my bp, and I lost Djin Lamp to finish Quest, and Gm Hankan said that i should make new character, exp it and get new lamp to finish this quest ... Great support from this big staff team on mastercores :) . I didn't know its so tuff lowrate with crashes even, extra hard, expert mode xD.

xD I died while makeing djin quest, friend dropped my bp on the ground while waiting for me, crash happened wiped out my bp, and I lost Djin Lamp to finish Quest, and Gm Hankan said that i should make new character, exp it and get new lamp to finish this quest ... Great support from this big staff team on mastercores :) . I didn't know its so tuff lowrate with crashes even, extra hard, expert mode xD.
I’ll sell the lamp for 100k. Accept djinn/rashid items, tho 75% of value.

Be Happy that GM don’t give out free items. Never did and never will.

"Failed to start MasterCores client.. Please try restarting it or contact support".
What to do?

MasterCores Website is exhausted!
Too many users are viewing MasterCores right now!

Leave the page and the website will show itself as soon as it's back!

fu.king shit website repair this please i waiting like 15 min for this

502 Bad Gateway

MasterCores Website is exhausted!
Too many users are viewing MasterCores right now!

Leave the page and the website will show itself as soon as it's back!

?:D

But on every server you can have a thrill, it would be enough for the gm to cause that we lose more levels during death.

On servers this type you no lose very because players like you buying runes for rl cash and have farms of runes and easy have runes to playing after dead , players who no have rune farms dead and empty and must waste many time to make runes again.

So people can tell to gm other servers >.>> hey all want to lose more lvls when dead , then all have more thrill and all players have runes , fluids etc after dead , no only players who have rune farms , and who buying cash in game for $ , becasue here bad loot rate on server?

I recommend to add to vip list: Raymund Damodruz and Scooby Doo and watching relogs in vip list.

This 2 names have the same swedish flage in page and i see 5 relogs on this 2 characters.

Who other like no this Nifz make name Scooby Doo only he are crazy to do it , i think he share with other guy to playing character this Damodruz with other guy and he playing here on this Scooby Doo.

You can call me Sherlock Holmes :)

You're so clueless it's amazing, want to know WHY mastercores has the potential to be the best war server? Because there's no pay to win. Sure you can buy a character, but the character wont be significantly higher than any other character. Sure you can buy runes for irl, but everyone can make equall amount of runes themselfs or buy with cash from lootbagging. This server has 2x lootrate and 4x mana regen. paying to win give you literally no advantage at all. on this server EVERYONE has a fair chance.
So if a team get shit on here, it's ONLY because other team is better. Simple as that :) but u dont know anyuthing abouit stuff like this because u only play on lvl 40s and chase venezuelans/brs and then u post videos on how many sds u aim on a lvl 40 venezuelan running in a straight line for his life xD

Back