• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany, USA, Australia, Brazil] [7.4] Legendary MasterCores is coming back!

xD I died while makeing djin quest, friend dropped my bp on the ground while waiting for me, crash happened wiped out my bp, and I lost Djin Lamp to finish Quest, and Gm Hankan said that i should make new character, exp it and get new lamp to finish this quest ... Great support from this big staff team on mastercores :) . I didn't know its so tuff lowrate with crashes even, extra hard, expert mode xD.
Lamp is not needed to finish the quest, we already checked that out. Go and finish the quest :)

You're so clueless it's amazing, want to know WHY mastercores has the potential to be the best war server? Because there's no pay to win. Sure you can buy a character, but the character wont be significantly higher than any other character. Sure you can buy runes for irl, but everyone can make equall amount of runes themselfs or buy with cash from lootbagging. This server has 2x lootrate and 4x mana regen. paying to win give you literally no advantage at all. on this server EVERYONE has a fair chance.
So if a team get shit on here, it's ONLY because other team is better. Simple as that :) but u dont know anyuthing abouit stuff like this because u only play on lvl 40s and chase venezuelans/brs and then u post videos on how many sds u aim on a lvl 40 venezuelan running in a straight line for his life xD

Scooby doo please no make here: hau! hau!

It's worst pay to win server how i played this loot rate more bad than medivia and good only for bot farmes and retard who must buy cash for real cash to play.

Not recomend server full crash , lags , bad pvp system , typical pay to win server good only for bot farmes.

I play better with use left hand than this scooby doo and this army demodras.

I'll never understand why people always keep bitching... Dont like it? Fine, leave then? Nobody's forcing you to play.
Move the fuck on lol. :rolleyes:

I'll never understand why people always keep bitching... Dont like it? Fine, leave then? Nobody's forcing you to play.
Move the fuck on lol. :rolleyes:
How can we not bitching when we losing items on crash and cant enter website..., but fine i will leave then have fun on this bugged shit

The higher lvl i am, the more laggy the game is even though my fps is fine
WTF!!?
I play europe server not brazil

xD I died while makeing djin quest, friend dropped my bp on the ground while waiting for me, crash happened wiped out my bp, and I lost Djin Lamp to finish Quest, and Gm Hankan said that i should make new character, exp it and get new lamp to finish this quest ... Great support from this big staff team on mastercores :) . I didn't know its so tuff lowrate with crashes even, extra hard, expert mode xD.
Contact me ingame, i can give you one.

Administration told us that they won't read bug reports here and we should create a ticket... and they also ignore them. Yesterday at 1pm I created a ticket, still awaits a response from one of 11 people in the administration.
1.JPG

It can even be read by the guy with a dog as family:
2.JPG

Pretty sure they don't work if they're used. like if u click on the thing in the tower and it comes under u, then its used atleast that's how its like on real tibia

Was hunting duo ek on some mobs and after 2 h noticed that even if we count on 1 2 3 attack target with melee and dont use any runes after few turns (5-6) we dont hit together at the same moment so then we made some tests and seems like every 2-3 attack u miss 0.2 sec or so its not 1 hit/turn but 1 hit/1.2 turn also it seems to be random sometimes i slow down then him nice ots

1.5 year working not even auto attack fixed xD

It's totaly shit server : when i start play here Gm saying here 100 % >>> 0 rune makers and boters here and people can't use more than 2 mc , but it's totaly bullshit , my one friend make runes 24/7 on tasker first with 6 characters now he have 8 rune makers and he use the same ip , because 12 game masters here and any one no looking ip players.

Other people have here bot and this bot copy this code and paste automatic when this anty bot system coming and this system can't never bann this people who use this bot.

I know abut it , becasue one friend downlaod this bot and he use this here and later selling runes for $ with rune farm ^^ but he no want give me runes , because he like chickens from Kfc.

I recommend watching the online list when there are 1000 + people online

Once time when here was 1000+ online I counted magicians / druids with lvl above 50 and how many i see? >>> 12 mages , 7 Druids = 19 magican vocations who have more than lvl 50.

So it's server for paladins and cave bot knights with maybe 200 players and all other online it's rune farmers.

Totally irresponsible administration which ignores players and counts only on profits from premium accounts bought on a massive scale for the form of rune farmers.

I can't understand why people still play on this shit server.

For this reason people no play on war ots and i must play on this shit , because no have other servers to play.

second or third crash today and lizards still not nerfed best spawn to pg 30-150lv probably pure profit

terra set doesnt work even tho it says 8% earth or poison resistance its funny because terra amulet without any % res on look working perfectly fine (5% res) and never end xD wouldnt be surprised if zarec legs/skullcracker armor/zarec helmet and death ring wouldnt work too and ppl paid over 150k for helmet/armor xD

Back