• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany, USA, Australia, Brazil] [7.4] Legendary MasterCores is coming back!

there is bot for the ot i believe in longrun best is to release passive classic client ability to login .
people are gonna bot you will never prevent it instead take those ass gms out for a teleport walk and ban people quicker. check IPS and ban main chars maybe then they will shit their pants this is not ment to be 2weeks lvl100 ots its ment to recreate the old feeling let people get to things by themselves (core of gameplay is the slow progression) as soon as people will start hitting 150 orshabaal or ferumbras is not gonna help you
ps that dash client that fixed the diagonal walk is just funny its all over R8 in csgo again
now days people dont need to bot for level up everyones knows all the entire map of tibia and more in this versions if you see the server has around 2-3 weeks online and the high lvl is 120+ i think is pretty good like it is right now

Massive, I mean massive potential. Also, a huge missed opportunity. I think this is one of the servers that has massive potential to be a big thing, considering the amount of players.

Unfortunately, due to very poor management, it's literally going down the drain.

If you're someone who is not really familiar with OTs or Tibia, and want to relive some memories or see what it was like back in 7.4, this is as good choice for you as any other 7.4.

I wont take opinion on the crashes or the DDoS attacks, since they're something that can be managed with internally and cant be fully pointed to be the managers faulth.

It's infested with bots, macros, runefarms and whatnot. As far as I know, as a GM and CM confirmed to me, that the owner is the only one handling the botters. And it's done very poorly. The anti-macro thing implemented in this server, is a big joke. And can work against players to be abused. And in youtube you can search a video of the server, where that actually bans a player who is trying to survive being killed by other players.

There was a player on chat saying that otlands(?) or some other ot forums had proof of the owner saying that a lot of players use the same email and password for their paypals and that he was snooping around them as well, of which I have no proof or have no intention of going in to. That dude got banned instantly because of those accusations.

The premium system, while for sure thought to be a good intention, is exactly the opposite.

Community itself is kind of amazing, feels very much like the old tibian days, where people are polite, talk alot, chill and hang around with others, do stuff together et cetera. Management should make this long lasting by driving the community forward.

Everything about the server management screams to me, that this is a huge cash grab, and NOT worth investing your time if you're looking for something that is long lasting.

So in short:
Pros:
+Really good community of players. Nostalgic feeling.
+Good choice for nostalgia or new players who want to slightly experience what it was like in 7.4
+Has potential if the staff would take it serious instead of milking it for money.
Cons:
-Shit for nothing management. "big" amount of staff, of which all but the owner seem to be there only to take notes on bugs.
-REALLY high feeling of being a cash grab.
-Not long lasting, will probably be mainly dead in some time due to players being only milked for money.

Last edited:
Twitch

Smokey "Kevin Khalife The Rat" asked me for 1v1, loggs in 80 ms to ue combo me XDDD

FYI this is ALSO the guy who tried to scam taze on classictibia and REFUSED to have even GM as middleman but wanted his old RL friend as middleman who dont even play tibia to hold the money XDDD

love what tibia has become!!

Last edited:
Jesus fucking christ, didnt know you could fuck up this bad with an ot in 2018.

The entire server is inflated since some brazilian team were crashing the server and copying items during the last few weeks. This hoster is fucking clueless, I have seen brazilian guys with 20kk in their backpacks tonight.

After the first people on the server completed POI today, brazilians started buying soft boots for 10kk etc.

One guy was standing in thais depot and just throwing out millions of gold to people.

Fuck this server and the guy hosting it.

RIP MASTERCORES

c1f8b146aed3b5997c42477a8ae7d513-jpg.jpg

wdL1BuKS13CQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

Last edited:
Ha ha, this shit is fucking unfixable. So many noobs are running around with millions of gold right now. Bunch of people on our discord got 5-20kk tonight from brazilians.

Marcus should delete the entire item database on Demera, reset quests and let people start over from scratch. Like seriously how hard is it anyways to get ur items bacK? 4x mana regen on maker, 2x loot.

Marcus should delete the entire item database on Demera, reset quests and let people start over from scratch. Like seriously how hard is it anyways to get ur items bacK? 4x mana regen on maker, 2x loot.

You mean delete items on all the servers?

A guy from our discord bought 10kk on azera for 5euro before this shit blew up.

^ Delete this game useless player.

ever occured to ur random pk brain im running east and using lot of ssas to make sure this other 80 ms dont rush/logg in and ue me? o.o very easy to play tibia when u arent being chased and being the attacker (this case smokey) he know nobody was gonna come so nothing to fear. where as i have to fight 110 ms AND keep track of this 80 ms and can come any time or logg in and ue me :) also i failed RLY HARD with ues at that point he knows i'm oom and really easy for him to play then when he knows i have no mana. so he can just atkatkatkatkatk whereas i have to keep track of 2 :d

1v1s are actually hard o.o dindt do this long time so much different from war scenarios, but whatever was fun, fight carried on and got him ;)

Last edited:
You mean delete items on all the servers?

A guy from our discord bought 10kk on azera for 5euro before this shit blew up.

XD maybe its was 100kk? xdd ye price is like 50-60 euro for 1kk and they going sell 1okk for 5 euro,gtfo XD

btw yesterday 72 ms from brazil bought my sca for 550k xDDD

XD maybe its was 100kk? xdd ye price is like 50-60 euro for 1kk and they going sell 1okk for 5 euro,gtfo XD

btw yesterday 72 ms from brazil bought my sca for 550k xDDD

The brazilians stopped giving a shit dude, they were throwing out stacks of 100cc's in thais depot. Probably trying to kill the server intentionally for some reason.

They started mass-selling ALOT of gold cheap as fuck just before that guy made the post on the forums. They probably knew what was about to happen and wanted to make some quick $$ before the server died.

Last edited:
I found video on yt if someone want to see auto uh bot on yellow hp watch whole first action but i found something funny

could someone tell me how this guy roped up? 8:02 exactly this moment

Jesus fucking christ, didnt know you could fuck up this bad with an ot in 2018.

The entire server is inflated since some brazilian team were crashing the server and copying items during the last few weeks. This hoster is fucking clueless, I have seen brazilian guys with 20kk in their backpacks tonight.

After the first people on the server completed POI today, brazilians started buying soft boots for 10kk etc.

One guy was standing in thais depot and just throwing out millions of gold to people.

Fuck this server and the guy hosting it.

RIP MASTERCORES

c1f8b146aed3b5997c42477a8ae7d513-jpg.jpg

wdL1BuKS13CQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

stop lying dude i have proof that marcus fixed crash and its not possible to clone items check this:
ecc2d0bf6dd090beebf6fd95376a5cf8.jpeg

u think some brasilan would dupe items on mastercores? they were working hard with those 12 gms for 1.5year to make it perfect bro why so much hate are u from classictibia staff??

Can we get a cooldown on transfers..?

People transfering constantly to avoid getting killed..

Edit:

About the "duped" money.

We made PoI yesterday and noone of us has sold soft boots for 10kk, so this is pure bullshit.

Can we get a cooldown on transfers..?

People transfering constantly to avoid getting killed..

Edit:

About the "duped" money.

We made PoI yesterday and noone of us has sold soft boots for 10kk, so this is pure bullshit.

71a45165998d34297d08a3c4ffffd57d.jpeg

+ 5-6 bans for bug abuse

xD? adderetardmeister?

No the duping looks legit,
It looks like 15~ chars have been deleted for duping but i doubt ALL money was found..

theres no way to delete all cloned items/money that was since first day of server a lot of money sold/used to pg and probably a lot of hidden on secret chars still and rumours says(duping problem on darkot/his other shit servers) that marcus couldnt check items in database he have to log in manually to character and check its all depots and bp so gl finding those ccs

This server it's shit parody.

Here 0 wars on this server , and top lvls make pwoer abusing to killing all people who they want.
October 28th 2018, 15:19 CET Killed at level 53 by Foers, assisted by Lennhof, (unjustified)

Go guys look lvls this guys who coming kill me with frag ^^

And this idiots can't kill me 5 min , because it's retards who have bot farm runes and by this reason have high lvls and bad pvp.

The same sytuation when i got 40 lvl this Lennhof comming to kill me when he got lvl 77 attack me with sd , he can't kill me on 20 sd and so he use spell ultimate explosion to hit me when i have full hp then he kill me by one hit with this UE.

I can't normal fight on this shit server where bad loot and i can't make good war backpack , becasue no have money.

90 % players on server have rune bot farm and many they use bugs to clone cash.
So really good balanced pvp to fights on this server.

I do not recommend this server , if you're an honest player without a farm bot, it's really a nerve to play here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back