• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany, USA, Australia, Brazil] [7.4] Legendary MasterCores is coming back!

Probly comments here will show how bad not having MC is :) As i said it will be a big problem for the server with unfair bans, rune problem and people getting bored. Just telling you guys that now. I know like 10 people that didnt know about this and are disapointed now since they saw 4x MC and now nothing. Concider to reopen the poll for voting atleast and advertise it better here on otland first.

I really don't understand why would have 4 diffrent servers..
can understand 2 servers NA&EU but really 4?

And i saw somewhere you will be able to transfer servers aswell?
Oh so if you get hunted on one server, just transfer to another and exp in peace then come back...

Seems like alot of stuff you haven't thought of in the "1,5 years planning"

Is there an option to play 2 people on the same account on one server?
jakkothetacco,

I would like to invite you to read the rules >> here <<
You're asking a lot of questions which are easy to read on the rules section of our website.

@Muminos Its an Open-PVP server, as long the PK-Team is not going into destructive behaviour its all fine.

@dbroman Once more, we will see how it works out, if its really bad we will hold another Poll about the use of Multi-Client.
And it was 3 on the test-phase.

Sincerely,
Ralumbi

Why will you baaned for red skull trap ?
Will you banned for uh trap too?
Why you make this rule ?
Redskull trap and uh trap is part of 7.4 tibia

Because he want a RPG server he dont like pks just look this game worth system shit you loose 1 of 200 every 1h , if you have 0 you can't pk

Why will you baaned for red skull trap ?
Will you banned for uh trap too?
Why you make this rule ?
Redskull trap and uh trap is part of 7.4 tibia
I'd love to see you about how redskull trap should be legal.. just to walk into one and get RS yourself lose all your shit and then can't hunt because people love killing RS for free loot xD

Because he want a RPG server he dont like pks just look this game worth system shit you loose 1 of 200 every 1h , if you have 0 you can't pk
you need to hunt like 15 minutes per day to keep worth up.. if that's a problem for you, why should you go around pk people for then?
not to mention that worth doesn't affect in guild wars, there people agree to a fight ;)

If you dont like pk just go to non pvp ots

Next question what exactly mean red skull trap?

If you dont like pk just go to non pvp ots

Next question what exactly mean red skull trap?
isn't it obvious?
making a player become redskull by like stacking multiple noobchars at a stair and trick someone to use gfb nearby and accidentally kill them.
redskull-trap = making someone redskull by tricking them into it.

isn't it obvious?
making a player become redskull by like stacking multiple noobchars at a stair and trick someone to use gfb nearby and accidentally kill them.
redskull-trap = making someone redskull by tricking them into it.
is there anyone who fell for that in the history of tibia?

jakkothetacco,

I would like to invite you to read the rules >> here <<
You're asking a lot of questions which are easy to read on the rules section of our website.

@Muminos Its an Open-PVP server, as long the PK-Team is not going into destructive behaviour its all fine.

@dbroman Once more, we will see how it works out, if its really bad we will hold another Poll about the use of Multi-Client.
And it was 3 on the test-phase.

Sincerely,
Ralumbi

Do u read support email of server? I have sent u message.

Harass or ruin the game experience for other players:
Generally following players around, stealing their loot, and killing them for unjustified reasons on a bigger scale is not tolerated.

No more question
They will banned for steal loot xd

Harass or ruin the game experience for other players:
Generally following players around, stealing their loot, and killing them for unjustified reasons on a bigger scale is not tolerated.

No more question
They will banned for steal loot xd

Just lovely to see how everyone is interpreting rules..
The rule you just mentioned, have you absorbed it ?

I hope its more clear this way :)

Sincerely,
Ralumbi

Last edited:
Back