• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Levitate Custom OT server | Unique features and systems

Mjmackan

Mapper ~ Writer
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score

This thread is still under big development there for we ask you to check our facebook page when we're fixing this thread.
Facebook - Levitate Custom OT server

Information about our team
Our team includes only 4 people and here is some information about us. (We are waiting at most two more to join our progress)
Marcus (Otland: Mjmackan) - Staff, lua, mapping, developing & webpage editing.
Martin - Staff, C++, lua, developing.
Fredrik - Staff, webpage editing, mapping, developing.
Emil - Staff, developing, bug-finder.

To make sure this server will be finished and no one will scam and put this server up anywhere we have chosen to only have team members from our school so we can contact each other in real life everyday. This server is mainly made by and for Mjmackan, all scripts/maps et cetera made by the other team members are being paid. We are planning to start this server in a late february, we doesn't got that much free time but the time we got we are using, thats for sure.

Information
IP: Levitate.hopto.org
The server will use teleports from and to quests/hunts et cetera. Or ventil's as we call them.
The server will take in maximum 500 players from the begin and may grow during the time we're hosting.
The server will launch with an minimum of 60 hunts & 45 quests. Almost every quest will have an submission.
Do you remember some of the old roxor's demon oak, they had a submission to get to morgaroth and step on a tile. We are using the same concept but sometimes its clicking, sometimes you have to do another quest in order to make the next one et cetera.

Rates
The server will be an mid rate server with avg level about 160~ and highlevel 200.
~Updating~

Systems

Soul
Soul will be needed in trainers, quests and other kind of missions.
Soul will be obtainable by hunting (slow), making quests or loot soul orb which give 25 soul points (may change).

~No more information will be added to keep some fun secrets~

Monsters
All Original and about 20 new ones from launch. (Original Sprites)

Map
Custom map including revamped inq/poi/anihilator/demon oak/dhq
~No more information will be added to keep some fun secrets~

Client
8.60 or higher (depends on script working, posible bugs in the rev and how stable it is)

Screenshots

Video
[video=youtube;NX2IGfTo-KQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NX2IGfTo-KQ&feature=plcp&context=C3d6a163UDOEgsToPDskJ0srS9pcG7xDz__S7dEQJD[/video]

Ops.. The video is made now in the very beginning so it will make a huge difference from this video and when its finished.

No flaming or trolling please, come with ideas and suggestions instead.
Regards Levitate Team

Last edited:
So it's a high-rate server? As to the teleports.

Because the only fun thing about custom maps is that one have to explore to find hunt spots, etc. Adventure. All that is lost with your teleports

So it's a high-rate server? As to the teleports.

Because the only fun thing about custom maps is that one have to explore to find hunt spots, etc. Adventure. All that is lost with your teleports
No its low to mid rate, the avg level would be around level 140 and i wouldn't say that the adventures is lost with teleports, the taste is like the ass :)

Second player here, Sir!
Heh another great then :)

Would like to tell that we're going to have a maximum of 500 players which may be higher during the time we're hosting.
*Topic updated*

Screens comming soon*

Last edited:
Im just wondering, why did we have to do the date your gods/gms were born?
I can remove it so you feel better :)

The reason that i have added the older of the staff is that i probably have hard to stop writing when i have started.

Customized tp ots > rl maps
Customized tp ots (old times hehe love it )
What do you really mean? Sorry the clock is way to much for me to be up so i need either an good explanation or wait to read until i wake up tomorrow :)

Any release date set?
We are uploading a video either today or tomorrow which will tell at least with month and if its late or early in that month.

We are still discussing and looking through our schedule therefor i can't tell you the answer right now. We are embedding the video at the topic later.

*Update* An introduction for the server added.

*Still missing tons of features to show. (Experience as well as other things showed may vary)

*Update*

Our progress:
*24 hunts has been made out of 75.
*12 quests has been made out of 50.
*We have taken contact with 3 different dedicated server company's.
*An huge amount of scripts has been added to satisfy everyone, even those who doesn't like to get into war or make guilds there is a story to follow which will take atleast an couple of weeks to solve.
*We have talked to 3 experienced staff members to trying to get them to work for us.
*We have updated our webpage a bit and will probably start another discussion thread which will ask you about rates suggestions, if we should have an forum et cetera..

Regards Levitate Crew

Bring
Up
My
*Update*
Smaller test was done yesterday, an big thank to Anton aka Radeon, Emil aka Frelanor & Richard aka kociii for testing the server, giving ideas et cetera.

Last edited:
Elite
Bring
Up
My
*Update*
Today we are trying to make the final step to reaching 80% of the full content to finally reach the beta mode so our testers can find new bugs, ideas et cetera.

There for should the server work with all of those new scripts 100% before monday so we can easily keep working with the last things.

Back