• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] [8.5] TheOtserver

@up I can fix mostly of that as soon as the owner lets me. :p However saves and the counter strike events clean and such things will still lag.

I don't lag...

Btw, why druid'summon can't be teleported near them when the change stage ?

this got to be joking com'on man make that stupid aol 20k.

40k is fucking much and you get kild very fast by monsters or ppl...

I'll say what I feel about the ot now..
This ot is very unique and the exp rate is the way I like it, This is probably the best OT that I played during my 11 years of playing tibia. I know that best is being abused nowadays but I does really mean what I said.

It got some bad things, but what is perfect?
So i'll write up some things to balance the pvp/vocations now.

dottt_7601v0.PNG
Higher so that you need aol for level 200+, Sure there gotta be some thing to drain money for people but for a high level 40k is nothing (I could go ferumbras or bogs and get 1kk in like 15~ mins) and the low levels (200-) is the ones you're draining from and they got the lowest amount of cash, I myself thinks this was very annoying in this level and peoples are quitting cause of that.

dottt_7601v0.PNG
You should make that players under level 100 doesn't get deaths in pvp, Since people are just random pking them on 1 hit and they will get death for nothing.

dottt_7601v0.PNG
You should delete that reborned players can't get random pked.

dottt_7601v0.PNG
Vocations balance isn't that good so i'll tell you some things to improve it. I myself know very much about conqs and hunters since I got chars of these vocations. Hunters they're bad and good at the sametime in PvM, Some monsters are weak to fire some are strong to fire. Bog raiders and demons are a perfect example, I could hit 3k on a bog raider (just think of leveling speed, xD) but I still won't hit above 2k on any other monster. Hunters in PvP they're very usefull actually because of holy paralyze but.. This is probably the most easy vocation to kill and their damage isn't that good.. (THEY DIES EVEN EASIER WITH MANASHIELD AND IT SHOULD JUST BE USED FOR HUNTING) I would suggest a special spell healing spell that heals like exura vita (same formula) but a lower exhaust time, maybe 600. It should take around 400 mana or something, Because of the low exhaust mana will be draining like shit and the mana will eventually go out very soon. This could also make druids a bit more usefull with mana sio.

Done with hunters sorry for the annoying text I wrote, lulz.
Now next vocation :)

dottt_7601v0.PNG
Druids are nothing without their summons, You could either make summons worse and druids themselves better or you could make summon spells like, Utevo Hur, This spell would cost 500 mana and the summons would teleport ON the caster. It got many support spells but exura gran mas res could take less mana, I guess.

Now conqs

dottt_7601v0.PNG
Conqs seems to be too strong, They're damagee is just insane with donation weps especially.. Qkn and Sherlock can does 400+ on peoples all the time with weapon, They can also use utito tempo which boosts their hits even more.. My suggestion delete or lower utitos tempos % of skill boost. About limits/anger wtf, Auto heal and even stronger?!!?! Sure you can make them stronger but the auto heal is just... insane.

Wardens

dottt_7601v0.PNG
Wardens seems to deal more damage than a hunter (I got 172 dist and I can use wardens donor spear it hiiiits so much more than flame arrows+donor bow)AND also have this reflection spell which makes even more damage. You should delete the reflection thing but keep the rest of the spell that takes away damage also do something about their damage.

Thanks for the info, we'll be working on the balancing now. First to planing stage; what is too good, what is too bad, what is OK already?

I'll say what I feel about the ot now..
This ot is very unique and the exp rate is the way I like it, This is probably the best OT that I played during my 11 years of playing tibia. I know that best is being abused nowadays but I does really mean what I said.

It got some bad things, but what is perfect?
So i'll write up some things to balance the pvp/vocations now.

dottt_7601v0.PNG
Higher so that you need aol for level 200+, Sure there gotta be some thing to drain money for people but for a high level 40k is nothing (I could go ferumbras or bogs and get 1kk in like 15~ mins) and the low levels (200-) is the ones you're draining from and they got the lowest amount of cash, I myself thinks this was very annoying in this level and peoples are quitting cause of that.

dottt_7601v0.PNG
You should make that players under level 100 doesn't get deaths in pvp, Since people are just random pking them on 1 hit and they will get death for nothing.

dottt_7601v0.PNG
You should delete that reborned players can't get random pked.

dottt_7601v0.PNG
Vocations balance isn't that good so i'll tell you some things to improve it. I myself know very much about conqs and hunters since I got chars of these vocations. Hunters they're bad and good at the sametime in PvM, Some monsters are weak to fire some are strong to fire. Bog raiders and demons are a perfect example, I could hit 3k on a bog raider (just think of leveling speed, xD) but I still won't hit above 2k on any other monster. Hunters in PvP they're very usefull actually because of holy paralyze but.. This is probably the most easy vocation to kill and their damage isn't that good.. (THEY DIES EVEN EASIER WITH MANASHIELD AND IT SHOULD JUST BE USED FOR HUNTING) I would suggest a special spell healing spell that heals like exura vita (same formula) but a lower exhaust time, maybe 600. It should take around 400 mana or something, Because of the low exhaust mana will be draining like shit and the mana will eventually go out very soon. This could also make druids a bit more usefull with mana sio.

Done with hunters sorry for the annoying text I wrote, lulz.
Now next vocation :)

dottt_7601v0.PNG
Druids are nothing without their summons, You could either make summons worse and druids themselves better or you could make summon spells like, Utevo Hur, This spell would cost 500 mana and the summons would teleport ON the caster. It got many support spells but exura gran mas res could take less mana, I guess.

Now conqs

dottt_7601v0.PNG
Conqs seems to be too strong, They're damagee is just insane with donation weps especially.. Qkn and Sherlock can does 400+ on peoples all the time with weapon, They can also use utito tempo which boosts their hits even more.. My suggestion delete or lower utitos tempos % of skill boost. About limits/anger wtf, Auto heal and even stronger?!!?! Sure you can make them stronger but the auto heal is just... insane.

Wardens

dottt_7601v0.PNG
Wardens seems to deal more damage than a hunter (I got 172 dist and I can use wardens donor spear it hiiiits so much more than flame arrows+donor bow)AND also have this reflection spell which makes even more damage. You should delete the reflection thing but keep the rest of the spell that takes away damage also do something about their damage.

Hello,

I agree with Fragdonut, especially in DRUID, but I add druid haven't any mass spell, and that's hard to kill some monsters. And I agree with Utevo hur, you can add too more summons (with wise druid you can summon 3 etc... )

About the warden, they are hard to XP because they haven't mana shield, they can one shot by boss...

The sorcerer are SO strong, they hit SO hard, you may less the damage.

Signed for everything ;)

About the warden, they are hard to XP because they haven't mana shield, they can one shot by boss...
A warden got more hitpoints than a hunter and the warden is less "magician" than a hunter.

About the sorcerer, Yea the ones I'm fightning brallan/orakel and whatever their names is, They're doing 1k damage with their ue thing all the time.
I saw that druids summons got weakened atleast in hp, My friend is druid and his damage is almost useless when we're waring (not using summons) :/