• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] -New-Molten Dawn Online - 8.54 - [Custom Client Ready] - New Owner&Crew

well respawn time is toooooo fast.. i died and tried to get my bp at minos, so.. theres like 109430784783minotaurs and i killed one minotaur guard and went up from stairs and waited for mana and only 10secs and it spawned back?

And you should delete the Archers from -3 and put them on the lower levels/on the mountains to the east/south/west since they simply hit ways too much, they hit so much that i cant outheal theyr damage while spamming normal mana potions.

I've had thoughts about editing that part too and I probably will - Abit. But no I wont make this an easy RPG where every spawn doesnt have any requirements. An rpg server means that its roleplaying, you cannot rush into everyplace without a cromade. :)

That's just some basics, but yea that certain spawn is abit overspammed. But guys please chill lol, the server is about complete in every other way possible hah.

Yes but you let some people get 100+ on warriors and then nerf them so extremly that it's 10 times harder to level up
You should have nerphed them earlier then instead of wait 1+ week

I died at minotaurs! but got my stuff back : )
and i'm trolling around =]

trolololo

Yes but you let some people get 100+ on warriors and then nerf them so extremly that it's 10 times harder to level up
You should have nerphed them earlier then instead of wait 1+ week

There is currently one 100+ warrior on the server and that is me, At first I liked the changes because, well warriors was so freakin overpowered, but now Im finding it harder and harder to kill something at all, Going to talk to danny about some changes when he gets back on.
Hopefully they'll get to a place where we can keep em :)

Thank you.
Today I played an other OT and I realised that the only problem on MD is that the monsters have waaaaaaaay to much melee attack

We've had abit of a problem with the total number of members, it has been on a record of 20 players online. I don't know why it's going to slow on the weekdays but on the weekends it goes quite fast. Anyway the server is being updated once a day with several bug fixes and quests & instances to be added - also fixing scripts that were bugging from the last owner & Balacing vocations even more.

Next to come is more team quests, a new city with whole new features, (Thinking about adding a annihilator quest, or similar) - Alot of members have requested.

- Trying to add some fun raids.

The attack speed bonus on rare and epic items does not work (I've only tested on shields).

Also, how do you learn smelting? I couldn't figure out what words(s) to say to learn any recipes or start any quests from the guy.

Great Server so far, Danny is working really hard to make it even better. We just need more Players who give it a shoot !

14:08 Monsterhunter: There you can see the following tasks, please tell me the number of the task that you want to do.
14:08 Extrodian [28]: 4
14:08 Monsterhunter: Are you sure that do you want to start the task number 4?. In this task you will need to defeat 50 Vampires.
14:08 Extrodian [28]: yes
14:08 Monsterhunter: You have started the task number 4, remember... in this task you will need to defeat 50 Vampires. Good luck!

Dont see any signs of hints, maybe the mission NPCs have tips on where to go but not the task NPC >_<

Ah, could be a wise update to let the monsterhunter advice you to where they are located, but for now. The vampires are located in Ninor or in Stronghold :) Good Luck