• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The World of Therran

Samuro

GameDev
Reaction score
Welcome to a new world in development by the old same team from Ramurika.

I would like to introduce you to a project server called Therran, with inspiration from our old server Ramurika. Therran will bring you a RPG-filled adventure through a whole new continent to explore. With a lot of unique quests and lore, beautiful mapping and a few custom monsters. The staff is basically the old same staff which will be listed at the bottom of the thread.

We wanted to start over again from scratch because Ramurika was simply too broken in many ways, which really began all the way back in the planning stage, all until the server was fully online. A lot of visible bugs were found that could be abused, and were abused. We as a team agreed to re-do the project and rename the world to Therran, instead of Ramurika which is now a city.

JI-BEh.png

Samuro is visiting the flooded area in Sand of Lar.

Therran? What is the plan this time?
We want to bring the players something else to the ot-community. A low-exp server, the exact rates are undecided as of now. The map is a whole lot better planned than it used to be before, and it's a whole lot better aswell with many new things to explore and find. The many secrets you could find in the old Ramurika map has been more than doubled with this map. Our lore has helped us to make quests fun.
But the soul of Ramurika will stay within this project.

Our wishes and goals.
My personal wish is that our server will exceed our hopes in playerbase and community. Ramurika had a peak record of around 50 players online at once, which is amazing and something I want to see again. I want people to have a fun addictive time in this server and form a community that stays for a while. I want to hear peoples ideas, and their feedback is important to us.

-21k8V.png

Mackan is taking a ride on his unicycle around the tents in New Triat.

I'm glad to announce our comeback, and I'm also extremely happy to see the return of OtFans (though a new url). I don't know what else to add at the moment, so I'll leave you guys hanging until next time!

The Therran Team:
Samuro - Project Leader and Mapper
Mackan - Mapper, Content Writer
Ragheed - Scripting (Inactive)
Mindrage - Scripting consultant
Forbidden - Content consultant
Macedoon - Mapper (Inactive)

PS: Be sure to visit our main board at Opentibia.net (http://opentibia.net/forum/239-therran/)

I played Ramurika when it was online, I know that you guys made an awesome job in Ramurika and I know that you'll do the same here.

Swe-soft Information
Therran has merged togheter with a project team called "Swe-Soft". The team develops 2 different servers; Velgarth and Therran. We will have 1 website at the url http://swe-soft.se/ (work in progress). At this website you will be directed to the serverpage of your choice, one being our server, Therran, in where you will be able to create your account. The reason behind us merging is so we could invite trusted friends of Mackan to help us with scripting, website and eventually hosting. Swe-Soft includes members like jolle_jkpg, Nemphis, Mackan and Samuro.
The same people are still in charge of each server, the goals also stay the same. We just gathered our knowledge to create better servers.

2n8sq4p.jpg

An explorer has found a nest of crawlers.

The Swe-Soft Team:
Jolle_jkpg - Leading development of Velgarth
Samuro - Leading development of Therran
Nemphis
Mackan

Consultants:
Forbidden
Mindrage
Macedoon

Last edited:
www.swe-soft.se Is up and running.

This will be the landing page for all our projects as well as the team.
You can already find a lot of content on the page, at the moment mostly images from Therran but we update with more content all the time.

Back