• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK][7.4] Tibiantis Online

Server Website/AAC
https://tibiantis.online
Server Address
tibiantis.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
Atleast you know one PR trick, how to cover drama using content, materials people asked for months. In this case screen of new content. Tricky boi

So what u expect from kay? what he should do exactly? what u want from tibiantis? any ideas?

So what u expect from kay? what he should do exactly? what u want from tibiantis? any ideas?
The problem is we have been talking about that a lot on pm but when time was passing and things he said and we were talking didnt even move I started to criticize him publicly, sometimes posts were removed within few minutes. Once even one user or torg noticed my dissapearing posts with constructive arguments. He got a lot of ideas and even some used, his hypocrisy is so high, wasted literally 3 months and my effort is higher than aynyone here think but talking to Kay is like talking to wall. He could ban me on torg and discord but cannot here. I want peoole to know my side of coin

The problem is we have been talking avout that a lot on pm but when time was passing and things he said and we were talking didnt even move I started to criticize him publicly, sometimes posts were removed within few minutes. Once even one user or torg noticed my dissapearing posts with constructive arguments. He got a lot of ideas and even some used, his hypocrisy is so high

yea but some examples? if its pm u should have some proof however its not what i've asked u for

i want to hear ur ideas what exactly u would do to improve server

You just want me to throw again my ideas and new to a person who tried to censor my constructive criticism and removed a lot of my constructive posts on his forums and discord? Yeah, once he even proved that even posts like that decrease online so he deleted and didnt respect I got rights to do that, he was power abuser in game when he was playing, he is mod abuser on forums, its disrespectful and literally its propaganda and censorship XD I just want people to know my truth and who Kay really are. And about my effort, not even once others admins were talking to people about my effort. Just think about this, if I was only troll to fource and discord and nothing else why he was keeping me still there?

Like I said before, 40 venezuelans at peak is my job, sadly most of them are playing for euro but cant blame them. After two months of only my advertising Kay felt pressure made by me of doing nothing on this aspwct by them and wanted to advertise too but had no idea how, literally I was explaining him step by step how to do that, its even more than enough. I quit tibiantis after few empty promises, been waiting too long.

Just take a look at FB tibiantis page and old posts, all shares comes from my alt account and its thousands of shares and posts on tibia groups, and others MMO forums

Last edited:
Yea cool but can u somehow prove ur points here? like private messages/posts? cuz from my perspective i've only seen ur spam on discord before launch with different random date like ppl asking about start date and u as normal player without any contact with staff claim that server starting in january/february exact day and hour so ye i feel like u lying there and just trolling since few months thats why i want u to provide some proofs for ur words

shouldnt be hard to scroll some private messages on discord/torg.pl right?

Dont want to post more in public. He is trying to introduce me only as a discord troll but he wasnt banning me for months, talking with my discord alts on pm, and now calling me a troll and a liar, what it has to do with this subject? Who is trying to use propaganda here and introduce me only in a bad light? My flames and trolling alter ego as a player on war channel etc, like you are not doing it on streams, its roleplaying, second thing is discord was much more alive cuz of that? Now it bothers him, what a hypocrisy? It wasnt a problem until I was advertising server day by day and later showed him how to do that step by step cuz he had no idea and others things, info noone knew fom them but wont share dat here. I just want to prove I m not the only troll and liar that he is trying to convince you. Lmao, using his logic I could quote and translate some of his posts on torg about worthless womans for example.

Do you want more proofs it was me who was advertising, sharing info about tibiantis? I can bring u a lot proofs. Calling me only a liar and troll is propaganda and big lie
Screenshot_20200807_213844.jpg
Post automatically merged:

Screenshot_20200807_213417_com.discord.jpg

lazyness.png

Last edited:
you provided a normal conversation on discord not something like u were part of staff or somebody special for PR more like kay's typical answer on discord as he talk with people so i still waiting for proof like u were doing a lot of work and stuff/giving ideas

you provided a normal conversation on discord not something like u were part of staff or somebody special for PR more like kay's typical answer on discord as he talk with people so i still waiting for proof like u were doing a lot of work and stuff/giving ideas
Do you want to verify it was me who was advertising and sharing tibiantis on tibia groups? Or what exactly do you want to verify. I won't post for example new site layout and look but I saw it already 2 months ago and yes Kay sent me that, kinda ironic how a troll and useless person, liar had benefits like that yup?~~ won't do that since it's not released yet not because of respect to Kay cuz I have no respect for him at all for spreading lies and propaganda but there are other good people in team, less stubborn and more open minded and site its their job I guess. I wasn't part of team, like I said before I could even take pigs etc but I refused, wanted to stay indenpendent in future as a player and had rights to criticize if needed but these rights were taken many times by his "censormaster behaviour" even if posts were made with constructive criticism, he deleted a lot of them and calling me here only a troll and liar now after all this work done its the biggest propaganda and lie. It's fucked up how publicly he could delete my posts, warn me and called troll and few days after we were talking on pm and I was explaining him how tibia groups works or he days before he that was sending pm me how people find out about tibiantis because of my posts on groups etc I think like he never could accept that I still have rights to criticize his work or lack of competences in some aspects, ad campaign etc

I can easily give you link to the one of official tibiantis posts on facebook with my shares, you can click and send me pm to verify since most posts and youtube movies were shared by me with info etc since may until end of june/5 july~~, like 2 months of advertising everyday for example.
Not even once he admitted it works and brings new people sending me screens how people find out.

I had also posts on mmo forums but deleted mosts of them later.
For example here with almost 1k views until I was active there.
mmoforum.png

Funny fact, if Xioniz was in Kay's shoes, you could get ank after 2 weeks since server started xD

Behind the scenes I was useful but when I came out with criticism I'm the only troll and liar xD

Last edited:
May i know why u threat sharing posts and spamming some comments on mmorpg forum like being huge part of staff? isnt it like u were doing it individually and on ur own? Like for example i was streaming and advertising server aswell ON MY OWN few days after server launch i've received 2 premmy pigs thats all and i dont feel like being part and important person on tibiantis just another player willing to contribute a bit again - ON MY OWN so i dont expect any rewards

You seems to be really mad but i dont get why? You were doing it on ur own like many other ppl around working in shadow so u dont even know about em but they dont brag about it everywhere and spamming pls give ankh or "SERVER DYING DO SOMETHING" cause few weeks ago u were spamming about every spawn taken which was proven to be false then few days later u start complaining that server dying so there no logic in ur statements thats why i know why u are so mad and what u want to achieve here

Dude all these posts were seen by Kay and where do you see any posts when Im pretending to be part of staff, even Kay left posts there when I sent him link so whatchya talking about? Even once I mentioned him to not advertise it as a part of staff and use word of mouth marketing so nice attempt to defend but you failed. Literally. What? XD for example in this forum topic I mentioned there my lvl and that Im player, advertising as a staff on mmo forums is bad, people dont like it usually. Fb groups ads? All i posted there is site, discord links, rates and one sentence about screen/video cuz thats how it workas there, and kay later was doing the same using my method. Gimme proof where exactly I was pretending to be a huge part of staff or apology for that bullshit, kay already pmed u on torg? Cuz i see he posted there info about me, seems like he expected people to come and argue with me here, especialy these people he used to play in the past, which obviously wont be objective.

After all these posts are you still asking me why Im doing this? Once you want proofs I was doing something, now you blame me for showing it, borderline? I explained it already, why Im doing this so read my posts carefully again cuz clearly u didnt understand or you did and came with dat bullshit above about being part of huge staff cuz u have nothing more to say and thought i wont bring any proofs i was doing sth but when i did... Yeah XD

Too much guards in dark cave wozkowy, go home and rest

Last edited:
I don't even play, but by reading all those posts I can already tell that this Robercik aka Valar is a nice ananas with too much time to waste. Pure shittalker. Added to the ignore list :cool:

Seems like torg friends came and trying to cover important things I enlighted not even once in my posts, if you was reading my posts carefully you could see I refused any form of payments since I got real well paid job and it wasn't a reason, but we both know it you saw that.

I don't even play, but by reading all those posts I can already tell that this Robercik aka Valar is a nice ananas with too much time to waste. Pure shittalker. Added to the ignore list :cool:
Which one are you from his old team, you don't even play but you know me well, pure shittalker here is you since I bring more proofs than anyone here, calling me troll and liar was a mistake and that's the reason why I posted it and was posting before to show who Kay really are and how big hypocrite he is.

just to sum up robercik(valar) sometimes in one post claim that theres no empty spawn to hunt and 10 queue list on every mine/cyclopolis then 2 sentences later that server is dead and only venesuelan runemakers playing there... xD

@Valar MMM another day on iglicowaperliczanka niegazowana.online, killing orcs, and how you doing ? Oh another day of crying ? I'm so sorry

why y'all even still talking with that clown?

but tbh he is doing good really job with bumping this thread all the time ;)

Back