• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK][7.4] Tibiantis Online

Server Website/AAC
https://tibiantis.online
Server Address
tibiantis.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
no freedom irl due corona and no freedom on forum:( what a times we living in!!!

If you check your record you will notice we have had the same rules since 2009.

It seems you've deleted posts that are not supposed to be deleted, such as where people complain about the server. Those posts are not lies, they are posted because of a reason and the reason is that people are frustrated with the server. People were promised updates and those updates were never released. It is odd for me that you deleted those without even actually understanding why people are mad or even spent 1 hour on the server yourself.

I still find kay's behavior very arrogant, he still doesn't understand why the hate towards him is huge. It is simple kay, you promised people updates that you never released, you gave so many release dates yet all of them never came out. People invested time hoping to have an update, and the time they wasted towards trusting you is what makes them mad, it's like giving a kid candy and taking it away from him all the time, at the end he'll get mad. You treat the players that spent time like shit, you never apologized nor showed some kind of empathy.

No, I deleted 3 posts, talking about the pandemic, how bad brain dead a previous post is, how the owner can't produce a perfect server during a pandemic etc
I don't want it to seem like you are talking to a wall, but the rules says if you have a personal issue you should deal with it via PM, in this case I think that rule applies.
And trust me I really don't care (nor does the rules) if you add negative comments, you just can't attack someone personally (ex say that the owner is a huge ***) etc
All you have to do is read the offical rules and the board rules, follow them and you can post pretty much w/e you want.

If you want a huge off topic thread (like these comments) create a discussions thread, this is the wrong place.

Once again if someone has a problem following the rules feel free to PM me, I will keep an extra eye on this thread and don't expect me to be nice after my latest messages.
And I want to add an FYI again that OP did not request the removal or my respons in this thread.

I don't play there but I get where does the annoyance of players comes from and I can clearly tell just from reading posts that Kay is a bit arrogant. All in all the customer should also be heard and Kay behaves like a kid that doesn't want to share his toy with anyone. It's not like they want to do major changes in the mechanics, all they want are the promised updates. And yet, they're the ones that pay 10 eur/month. I think that The Elder Scrolls Online or World of Warcraft have cheaper subscriptions and compare those two to Tibiantis xD And please don't try to convince me that you can play for free, cause old tibia is pay to play, and from 9.x its pay to win.

if ankh is already done - open it and ppl will shut up lol such a simple solution isn't it

YYKnSE5.png

Tibiantis Online is a server created by enthusiasts of old Tibia, out of pure nostalgia, to take you (and us) back to 2004. To the days when satisfaction about leveling up was overwhelming and death was so painful that your desk could never lack a glass of lemon juice to sober up... To the times when danger was lurking around every corner and even the ordinary journey from Thais to Venore could be a beginning of a memorable adventure or a cause of heart palpitations.

It is an RPG server in the proper sense of these words. Where RPG means playing roles and constant interaction between players: creating guilds, establishing friendships, taking part in coflicts, forming alliances, and so on. But most of all - waiting adventures and constant struggle to find ourselves in a brutal world, where every deed may have grave consequences. It is a serious server, as serious as Tibia was in the old days.

BNvDlvj.gif

Server is characterized by recreating the old Tibia mechanics as precisely as no one has ever done it, but also by applying well-thought tweaks in order to evoke feelings even closer to what we all once felt... as we believe the exact 1:1 copy alone wouldn't be enough for that.
Therefore it brings back many long-forgotten features of old Tibia, such as overspawn or original creatures AI, but in the same time guarantees there will always be something new to explore. All done with old Tibia's soul.

Tibiantis is not only long months of work that you could follow in our discussion thread: Tibiantis - reversed old Tibia project - discussion thread | OTLand
but also stability and accuracy that have been proven during our open test server and tried by many players: [UK][7.4] Tibiantis Test Server | OTLand

uF9NXK6.png

Tibiantis also ensures very strict anti-cheating policy. No mercy awaits the outlaws, but eternal exile. That means deletion of all accounts that belong to, or were played by, the offender (not only the one that he cheated on). It is allowed to have only ONE character online at a time and there are no exceptions for the rule. We, as the administration, are not interested in rising online numbers with zombie-characters, but creating an active community of old Tibia lovers.

Rates are following:
  • Exp x1
  • Magic level x1
  • Skills x1
  • Regeneration x1 (7.4)
  • Loot x1
Tibiantis aims at longevity and seriousness which can only be achieved with these rates, hence they are not negotiable.

The official site is: Tibiantis Online
Discord Server: Tibiantis Discord
We also invite everyone to check our supported fansite created and maintained by player @kor - Tibiantis Info

In the upcoming week we will be posting more teasers, but for now...

Account creation is open!

Create Account!
I want be GM!!!!!

We are happy to announce the first Tibiantis content update! The update will be released on Sunday 21st March. Please be aware game server may be down for up to a few hours after server's save that day due to changes being made.

Meanwhile we are presenting a short trailer of the upcoming update.

Read previous teasers here: Teaser I, Teaser II.​

So quiet here without haters 🥱
and players :D venezuelans don't give a **** about updates until they get bolivars for runes and people who played too, they just left that joke months ago

Last edited by a moderator:
So quiet here without haters 🥱
hahaha cause of this haters he actually speeded up his update. if it wasn't for us putting some pressure his ass would still be chilling on some beach. But now you can explore some new tree's and houses i see, have fun.

anyways update came to late

I don't play anymore because I think normal 7.4 is just too stale for me.

But the update looks nice regardless.

Good luck :)

I think every hater here forgets about most important thing about delayed website, delayed update, delayed everything.

You want fast updates, because other servers have update every news edition, and gms respond to your cry on forums thatbtheres no place to exp, so they are making a new one for you on next day ! But you forget that almost every new update is made IT brings new bug to server.

You want new website, becsuse this one is ugly, and every other server Has beautifull website. But you forget, that every other server is ddosed at almost every edition due to this great not well protected websites.

You want not corrupted, anti cheaty server, with 100 percent old tibia climat, but you forget, that all of this can be made only if admin is stupid stubborn(its not insult, really you have to be stupid stubborn to not try mąkę money on server, instead you giving US perliczka and you still hated for that), Just like christian GOD, he might listen to everybodys cries, he might want to help you, but he cant, because he created everything already, and its all uppon you if you use your tibiantis life well, or you gonna listen to satan and will leave your Paradise.

Why is it always so hard for server hosters to NOT make any changes to the original Tibia? It's always the same; a server with a good 7.4 map goes online. After 3-4 months they decide to add their own items, cities and more 🥴

Why is it always so hard for server hosters to NOT make any changes to the original Tibia? It's always the same; a server with a good 7.4 map goes online. After 3-4 months they decide to add their own items, cities and more 🥴

because 7.4 map is overplayed as fuck? lol

Thats exactly what ive been thinking about, when i first read about this project i was hyped that it was the closest server to the old real tibia experience and as soon as the custom stuff started rolling in i was starting to lose my "boner". I still play and like it but i swear to god when custom sprites start rolling in i will become less interested.

only djinn matters who the fuck care about update if u cant sell loot thus wont enjoy these fancy new mobs? i dont count people that just buy runes for real money and they dont even loot dragons

Back