• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK][7.4] Tibiantis Online

Server Website/AAC
https://tibiantis.online
Server Address
tibiantis.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
If u find toxisity in pure arguments then consider beeing retarded.
I said that i wish gl to ot and just mentioned struggle, that in my opinion hoster will have to overcome.
Also im shocked that u act like that when you are 25- more like 15 :D . I will call myself oldschooler because i had high lvl characters on rl tibia back then, i was fighting in wars on some eu servers, also i have kind of reputation for some players as Wygrzany so i decided to post my opinion on OPEN FORUM because i have experience with this game FFS XD - i know how it was in war on 1x rl tibia back then, when you were probably fishing somewhere next to thais dp asking for free items (which is perfectly fine, but do not require from the community to be noobie like you, tibia is open world with open goals to achieve so its perfectly fine to consider some problems for serious players who want to fight for domination)
And if u think ppl were not cheating back then with runemaker farms etc. you just live in some retarded nostalgic lieing world man, sad.
Its your money, your time, enjoy! :)

Still i wish best for server success, maybe i will buy some h lvl after month to fight when war comes.
Cheers,

Hey mentally issues here.... I been fighting in Azura from 7.6 to 8.0 too so stfu with your lifethread wannabelegend that no one cares

Ok so we have over 500 acc already, that means a lot of ppl on the start. Whats the plan ? I know u not gonna spam sneaks or spiders but maybe make respawn a bit faster for the first 4h ?

You should prepare for a long story the Rookgaard :)

Ok so we have over 500 acc already, that means a lot of ppl on the start. Whats the plan ? I know u not gonna spam sneaks or spiders but maybe make respawn a bit faster for the first 4h ?

We're setting faster spawn for that time (only on Rookgaard). But with all those people roaming around every spawn you should get ready for a looong way regardless :)

U can try to make rides with rats or sth to let ppl get this 8 lvl today xd
If they make this. The idea of the server will loose the sense. If they took care of the minimum detail means to relieve the long time took back then to leave rook.

y but u rly want to go out 3 days ?
It should be option to chose if u want to go rook or main i have no fun to spend like 10 h there.

I created 3 chars, changed my mind and now I cant create a new char. "Too many characters". Thats fine and all, but you cant even delete existing ones.

To activate your account please check your email
i dont recevie any email tried 3x times
Fix this fucking bug at same start omg

Back