• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK][7.4] Tibiantis Online

Server Website/AAC
https://tibiantis.online
Server Address
tibiantis.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
Not everyone have big team. Me and my friends want to do some quests here and there but it's just not worth it. Just throw in a BP SD or whatever more in the quests so it's nice and we can look forward to next quest. Right now we look forward to nothing but banshee. Fun? I don't think so.
Costs server nothing to add more to quests and everyone will enjoy - sorry if you already made some quests but I have too.

i didnt do banshee on my 113 ek so well.. if u got some shooters i can go with u + look at trade for more ppl to do so :) keep in mind u'll have to tp me out of main room with mwalls so i can help in quest over and over

i didnt do banshee on my 113 ek so well.. if u got some shooters i can go with u + look at trade for more ppl to do so :) keep in mind u'll have to tp me out of main room with mwalls so i can help in quest over and over
you don't even play on ur 113 ek lol

Not everyone have big team. Me and my friends want to do some quests here and there but it's just not worth it. Just throw in a BP SD or whatever more in the quests so it's nice and we can look forward to next quest. Right now we look forward to nothing but banshee. Fun? I don't think so.
Costs server nothing to add more to quests and everyone will enjoy - sorry if you already made some quests but I have too.
this is true idk why they are being cheap like that its already hard as it is to play here. simple way to add more fun is to boost quests

@Lamusini The rules are no unnecessarily stupid, just use game chat to ask the question, count to three and gather all good answers that was sent to you via private message. Administration can moderate game chat if someone spoils the answers.

@Aaczkolwiek

I understand your point but maybe point of event isnt only give answers. I want gather community in one place. Most importants are pms, because we will count it there. There will be people on game-chat who will normally talk. I dont want spam it there, thats why private chat will be added too/chat made by administration for event.

Well simplest ideas aint allways best.

If I would made it just on pms, a lot of ppl wont gather. They will stand away in other towns.

@Lamusini Then ask the questions on default chat in depot, but let all people answer simultaneously just on your private chat. It makes it fair: everyone will have the same question and the same time counter and a lot less confusing than writing the same answer three times. It's 2020, you can stream the competition (with a slight delay) to make it transparent for players.

I still will do it my way. But thanks for opinion:)

Channel
Private message

I never streamed anything. Dunno I'll learn till tuesday:p

I'll share for sure cam from event to public

ty lamusini for community feelings

how many questions u got
how long u gonna quiz?

how to stream on youtube with obs for free
ask questions on default, but let all people answer on your private channel
agree with you, simple, but it's hoster's choice

after quiz we split 2 teams and football
on roof venore depot? :d

you don't even play ur 113 ek lol
discouraging yes but can't really blame someone for sharing when rules allow it for a reason

Just learned twitch, I`ll stream it :p

I have 80+ questions, and there will be questions from administration too.

In test there will be prolly 65 or 70 questions. More will be boring and too long in my opinion. Less not enough to make big difference in scores.

I think 2 hours for all shall be enough, i`ll be 1 hour before event starts online. So for me it will be 3 hours, for ppl less then 2 hours~

Yours Lamu~

EfTX6DU.png

Prove your Tibian knowledge and win unique rewards :) Everyone can take part in, no fees, no level requirements! All you have to do is to be present in Venorean main depot at 21:00 (CEST) on 25th August (Tuesday).

Back