• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Angelic Fury 8.11

Jaed Le Raep

★Gaeming★
Reaction score
Open Now

Introduction
Welcome to Angelic Fury! Ever since the original 8.0 version, I've been working hard to revamp this server into a unique, one of a kind server that everyone would love. And now, I truly believe is the time for the unveiling of the accumulation of the past 6 months of work. This server provides an unlimited amount of customization and unique features I can guarantee has never been seen before. 100% of our monsters have been custom scripted. Though you may find some with the exact name as in Cipsoft's Official Tibia, their loot rate, loot items, strength and many other factors have been rearranged. Among our custom monsters we provide a storyline that dictates the exact direction this server will go, custom items, custom spells, and custom vocations. But the best feature has yet to be told, so keep reading as you will surely be amazed by the upcoming information.

Server Information
IP: afserv.no-ip.org
In-Game AAC: 1/1 **Sorry for the inconvenience but "1" may not be used in either your account number or password**
Exp: 7/Custom
Skills: 20x/Custom
Magic: 10x
Loot: 1x/Custom
Map: 100% Custom
Uptime: As close to 24/7 as possible.
Server type: PvP-RPG. 5 kills to red, 8 to ban.
Protection Level: 8
**Power Abuse will NOT be tolerated**

Player Ranks
As many of you will see, we currently only have one city and a few hunting places. That is because, like I said previously the development of the server depends on how the storyline goes, but that's not the only factor. Normal players will receive roles such as Mayors, Guards, and become part of societies. Mayors may or may not collect tax from players, but in order for the new towns to be developed, mayors will need to pay money for building upgrades. These upgrades include new walls, npc placement, and houses. And once a town is developed, then the mayor may choose his honorary guards. These guards will protect the towns from crimes (basically keeping power abusers out of the chosen town) and will do other duties provided from the Mayor.

Distribution of Ranks
Mayor- The first mayor will be chosen after I have mapped a lowly developed settlement. After which time, there will be an election system put into place. The person chosen for mayor will be decided through the election, how that person has carried themselves, and how their maturity level.
Town Guards- Each guard will be chosen by their mayor. The mayor will decide on how to do this any way they choose.

Grounds for dismissal
As said before, power abuse will NOT be tolerated. Any person who has chosen to use their rank of authority to intimidate others or scam others WILL be stripped and banned for a period of 30 days. And once the person has returned, will be on probation for another 30 days.
Probation- A period of 30 days in which if a person has broken any rules of the server, will be banned and deleted.
After the 30 days of probation has expired, the person's criminal record will be wiped clean and returned to normal.

Tax System
The tax system will work like this. The mayor of each town will choose whether or not they will charge taxes. The only persons REQUIRED to pay taxes are his workers, AND ANY person that owns a house in their city. In contrast to Official Tibia, you never pay rent for houses. Instead, you buy each house for a one time price. The amount of tax that you're required to pay your mayor is decided solely by the mayor. You must hand in all payments face to face and once you have payed your taxes, your name will be added to the list of players who have paid their taxes. Taxes are required to be paid once per month, if you do not then you will be kicked out of your house, and may be banned from being in that city. I know everything may sound complicated now, but once we get things rolling, it really won't be.

Server Details
- Custom RPG System
- Custom Vocations
- Custom Items
- Custom Quest System
- Custom Spells
- Fast training system, slow leveling system.
- Hidden spells to be learned.
- Boss and Mini Boss systen
- PvP Tournaments / Events with prizes
- Balanced PvP System
- PvP Arenas
- Promotion at level 50 and 50,000 gold.
- 100% Custom Map

Last edited:
Get a new hoster. Theres 6 people online and its Lagging like shit. Ive died 6 times cause I can't move or heal.

3/10

server is good but the hoster is shit.
Server was online for. 1 day. then it closed. If you make a server make it dedicated. Dont waste our time.

Last edited:
First off, I was the one attempting to host the server myself because I really dislike having to depend on others, when I realized that I couldn't host well, I took the server offline for a few days and found a new host, someone I could trust. Now the server is online constantly updating. Its been online now for 40 hours straight and the first part of a big update is coming today, and the next part is either coming tommorow or tuesday.