• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany, USA, Australia, Brazil] [7.4] Legendary MasterCores is coming back!

I don't even know who tricked you guys, but mastercores was a 8.0 project.

I know it because I was a Tutor on Thorsan after I played Darkot. (his other 8.0 server that will never reset)
Even on www.otservlist.org it was announced as a 8.0 server in late 2017.
(I have the screens about it on my old computer.)

Marcus don't even play/played 7.4 servers. On all of his Darkot servers he made the promise of "never reset" and in fact, all of them did reset.

As I said, he doesn't know how to make a server and it will be worse day past day.
He only listens the RPG players aka all of them GM's here from Darkot.
I know most of them from Darkot, and they were RPG players that wanted easier and easier and more easier things.

He wants a RPG server, but the server has this yellow skull system that basically only benefits Big guilds.
If someone attack your friend and you try to kill the PK all the server will see you as a yellow skull and you will be a free frag.
Same with this "game worth" it only benefits dominando teams, if you lost the war and your only option is to make some sneaks from time to time, you will deal 50% less damage. And all your team will be forced to exp to deal the same damage.

Also, keep in mind that he will disapear on holidays, we had a big bug on darkot during ALL the summer and his answer was: summer is to enjoy time with family and friends, not to play tibia lol. I will fix it after summer.

TL;DR: 8.0 server made in 2 weeks with lags and bugs + wrong formulas+ all the staff RPG + yellow skull/ game worth + fake promises.

jesus since this gm is kid and don't allow me to buy a mage ingame and directly give 3 day ban.. I'll do it here.

I buy 30 mage. msg me.

Tibia community is still disappointing me after all those years. No one is telling that you have to play there, you don't need to pay to play and you still complaining all the time, everywhere. I don't care about previous servers and this one is only 3 days old so give them damn time to fix what's wrong lol. For now I enjoy the server and I'm waiting for laggy client fixes as well as some smaller changes like some monsters being too powerful.

I don't even know who tricked you guys, but mastercores was a 8.0 project.

I know it because I was a Tutor on Thorsan after I played Darkot. (his other 8.0 server that will never reset)
Even on www.otservlist.org it was announced as a 8.0 server in late 2017.
(I have the screens about it on my old computer.)

Marcus don't even play/played 7.4 servers. On all of his Darkot servers he made the promise of "never reset" and in fact, all of them did reset.

As I said, he doesn't know how to make a server and it will be worse day past day.
He only listens the RPG players aka all of them GM's here from Darkot.
I know most of them from Darkot, and they were RPG players that wanted easier and easier and more easier things.

He wants a RPG server, but the server has this yellow skull system that basically only benefits Big guilds.
If someone attack your friend and you try to kill the PK all the server will see you as a yellow skull and you will be a free frag.
Same with this "game worth" it only benefits dominando teams, if you lost the war and your only option is to make some sneaks from time to time, you will deal 50% less damage. And all your team will be forced to exp to deal the same damage.

Also, keep in mind that he will disapear on holidays, we had a big bug on darkot during ALL the summer and his answer was: summer is to enjoy time with family and friends, not to play tibia lol. I will fix it after summer.

TL;DR: 8.0 server made in 2 weeks with lags and bugs + wrong formulas+ all the staff RPG + yellow skull/ game worth + fake promises.

Not exactly sure what your issue is, but there have been bug updates and fixes every day since launch, and every other day leading up to the launch.

People keep wanting to drudge up their biased past, and that, nor other servers, have anything to do with Mastercores. There is a changelog of every update that happens every day (thus far). On top of this, the team spends countless hours tending to every Support ticket and request that comes in through the official channels.

A lot of people criticize cooldowns, timers, and walking animations when they are the only ones experiencing those issues and it is not a project-wide or server-wide issue. In this case, they should be reviewing the solutions posted on the official forums and following them. If that doesn't work, then they should be submitting a ticket for further help.

Direct x9 is already announced that it will come in the near future. There is no expected date or better ETA than that, but it IS going to come.

Relax and enjoy.

Stop embarrassing yourself. No one cares for how long they've been allegedly working on this server (not too long I bet tho). The fact is, it has very little to do with "real 7.4 tibia", no formula is actually correct, it's worthless to mention all the bugs and the magic super anti-bot system doesn't exist at all. One has to be completly retarded or well paid to keep denying. Which one are you, Jaed Le Raep?

Last edited:
Some sprites such as Sabre are 7.6 sprites not 7.4. I also found out that you can't open corpses by pressing in the corner when a monster is standing upon the corpse, you just attack. On normal Tibia you can open the corpse if you press in the corner. Just saying!

Shit server. There's no way they spent 1.5 years on this, how do you even go from something as good as DarkOT/ClassicOT and shortly after u make one of the shittiest servers i've played on past 2 years.
I played on quite a few BR ots (from europe) with 120 ping and they were way more fluid than this shittek ot with 20 ping.

If you spent 1.5 years building this server then we dont have to worry about anything guys, maybe in 6-7 years they'll make a good lowrate.

Medivia pendulum > classictibia > shit >>>>>> mastercores

Last edited:
iagree
he spent 1.5 years to make this ot and battle list is bugged, client is bugged u walk like ur fucking paralyzed or something
many other stuff that needs to be fixed to

if i compare this client to darkot/classicot

this sux

This ots sucks but a lot of ppl play ther ... Iks kurwa de

400 online, half makers because mages are getting desperate for runes and they're only lvl 50, imagine what happens if they get 70+, 900 online, 700 makers xD

400 online, half makers because mages are getting desperate for runes and they're only lvl 50, imagine what happens if they get 70+, 900 online, 700 makers xD
TGmgKPu.png

Even if what you say is accurate, that would still be 200 people actively making runes because of supply and demand. Pretty much every bot isn't able to connect to the client, and the third party programs/macros that SOMEHOW can, get banned within, sometimes, even minutes of use.

So you're talking about people sitting down and actively making runes, at their keyboards.

Didn't realize having a player-driven economy on a server was a bad thing.

Too bad you dont let mages do their job by making 10+ makers and making runes, even if it was made manually, you force mages to make runes on 1 maker + main char, and you ruthlessly ban anyone who gets fed up with this bullshit, wants to pg and makes more makers. If you care about 7.4 gameplay style then allow more makers. Ppl do runes manually anyway.

Zorx & Obin still online probably botting now (same owner) even tho theres a video proof and some stupid cm came to watch obin poffing in temple and dancing

Even if theres some magic antibot system people figured out how to counterplay it few hours after server launch

Back