• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Nevila 7.4

I like the server so far but I've found some bugs:

Can't use rope on sewers
Can't sell cheese
Some blackboards can be edited/don't say anything
Can't Change gold//bank npc does not work at all
Trolls drop bronze amulet, maybe instead of silver amulet (EDIT: they drop silver amulets too)
Rotworms move way too fast,
Rotworms don't deal enough damage with 6 armor and no shield they hit me for like <6(using bow)

Last edited:
The bank npc Should work.. Atleest the one in the new town we tested it the other day had some issues and maby we forgot to change the old npc to a new script. I will try to get hold on Kungenn but i believe it will be hard at this point. But travel to Port Firemure and you shall find the bank npc south from depot and jump up one stair.

We don't sell/buy everything that might you migh be able to do in rl tibia notice this is a custom map.

xampp/htdocs/config.ini.php

PHP:
$cfg['server_ip'] = 'localhost';

to

PHP:
$cfg['server_ip'] = '127.0.0.1';

Pretty good.....it was good back then anyway. Need more people !!!!

Suggestion - Rune in shop? HMM (1.5k) (GFB 2.5k) SD (5k)UHS(2.2k)Explosion (4k)

Okay i know this is a serious lowrate server...i love it. But honestly,Id like to be able to ENJOY the map. I dont want to have to create 4 alt char runemaker ..then buy 100bp life rings.....1000bp blanks..sit in my house for 2 weeks and just mass make rune to be able to enjoy the server. There's no fun in making alt char to runemake. Knight need to make druids to make uhs...sorc need to make some massive amount of runes. I know this will actually make the lvling quite faster....but the price here was the price people coulds buy runes at the time ( it was even less then that...highered them because its a kind of penalty)...The item price on the server is also lower then it used to be back then. Man even paying 5k a bp sd a lvl 70 sorc wont make any profit with 20 sds shot... It wont ruin anything at all but infact,people will have more ways to enjoy the server raher then having to cheat to actually make runes. Im usually agaisnt this kind of suggestion but having such a low player base...this should be taken into consideration.

edit: This will allow EVERY class...to actually enjoy the game. Paly needs explos/sds/hmm to hunt stuff . Druid needs sds that they cant make....knight needs many uhs ( theres no druid on old 7.4 ot how do you expect them to block for other?) ..sorc need runes. I seriously think this would be good on THIS server. Price could be highered those were number thrown out from my experience on 7.1 Real tibia ( added an amount bcuz i know you wont like my idea...)

This is acually something that has cross my mind to implente rune sellers. I will talk with kungen about this.

I like what i hear...You must be the greatest thing this server had LOL.

Edit: I dont think Kungenn have anything to lose trying to implement this idea. I personnaly think it will make more people keep playing here. Not to mention its not a long fix or update or anything.

Back