• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK][7.4] Tibiantis Online

Server Website/AAC
https://tibiantis.online
Server Address
tibiantis.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
@Tony32 What do you say about the botting, is it good enough to stop the most simple bots out there? I know that you do tests etc, how is it going so far? I myself don´t want to put time either on something that will be a botting server.

Its just who can bot(or mc, or write macros) the best 24/7 without getting caught, or how people being online 23h x 3 in a row and have high skills. And yeah Online time does not instantly equals to training with mcs or cavebotting but cmon atleast 50% of the time thats wrong (I believe so). Still very nice project though.

Happy Easter
Tell me a name of this 23h/day online player? Im just checking site and biggest nolife was online 20h one day, 16h another day, then 8h day after so whats his name?

Sevroy a war player? who the fuck are you lol xD Never EVER saw you on a serious server doing anything worth mentioning. Dont even know who you are. Please leave the forums and stop making a fool of yourself xDDDD
who the fak are u random ? random ?
btw Jurek Killer here

and u xdxdxdxdxd

Sevroy you are last hater in this topic.
Maybe go to waropolis topic and have fun ?

@Tony32 What do you say about the botting, is it good enough to stop the most simple bots out there? I know that you do tests etc, how is it going so far? I myself don´t want to put time either on something that will be a botting server.
Idk yet.
I haven't really done much. Just made a new char and autowalked between some waypoints with targeting in rook. Not for long tho. So I couldn't really say for sure.
Did crash the client a few times tho as I was working on something, might have sent some impossible packets as well, idk :p But I aint banned yet :p
Even so, they seem to be actively hunting the cheaters/mcers so thats even better imo :)

I'd say go for it. At least make some knight free acc char and get the feeling of it :)

Idk yet.
I haven't really done much. Just made a new char and autowalked between some waypoints with targeting in rook. Not for long tho. So I couldn't really say for sure.
Did crash the client a few times tho as I was working on something, might have sent some impossible packets as well, idk :p But I aint banned yet :p
Even so, they seem to be actively hunting the cheaters/mcers so thats even better imo :)

I'd say go for it. At least make some knight free acc char and get the feeling of it :)
Go test your bot to other servers such as retrocores or medivia. Leave us alone here

Im playing, it's quite amazing, fun and enjoyable gameplay.
Standing all day per 2 hours to bake 1 BP of Ultimate Healing Runes like in good old times.

Come and join today!

Go test your bot to other servers such as retrocores or medivia. Leave us alone here
Says the guy who admits to being a ddos'r lolol

Active GMs will stop bots if they keep tabs on the suspected players. I think the no tolerance policy I saw is awesome. Nobody wants to bot if it means they might get their friends deleted for being associated with their acc.

Says the guy who admits to being a ddos'r lolol

Active GMs will stop bots if they keep tabs on the suspected players. I think the no tolerance policy I saw is awesome. Nobody wants to bot if it means they might get their friends deleted for being associated with their acc.
I ddosed once 10 years ago, so? any problem?
Will you ever admit that you are a botter, even when there is 100 proofs?
This server have a really good antibot, but its really hard to make a 100% bot-free server with all bot creators around tibia

I ddosed once 10 years ago, so? any problem?
Will you ever admit that you are a botter, even when there is 100 proofs?
This server have a really good antibot, but its really hard to make a 100% bot-free server with all bot creators around tibia

Once? 10 years ago? Should I post the private messages you sent me saying you will DDoS me if I play this server? Or how you bragged about ddos'ing last man on Medivia.online in last war you was in?

You brag about ddos'ing people in private, but now when you are out in public you did it once in 10 years? Pathetic coward. Hope GMs ban u as soon as u start doing it again.

Last edited:
Recommended server been playing with friends and we have a lot of fun :)

Its just who can bot(or mc, or write macros) the best 24/7 without getting caught, or how people being online 23h x 3 in a row and have high skills. And yeah Online time does not instantly equals to training with mcs or cavebotting but cmon atleast 50% of the time thats wrong (I believe so). Still very nice project though.

Happy Easter

that's the most fun part about tibia PVM tbh, esp if you make the bots/scripts yourself

Back