• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK][7.4] Tibiantis Online

Server Website/AAC
https://tibiantis.online
Server Address
tibiantis.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
Yea i know but still items can be cloned (Even unintentionally) and thats the point, they want to avoid that, of course the database can be backed on every /save but it can laggy the server since the database needs to be saved and then downloaded to back up the database sucesfully in order to rollback and not just load the same data with possible cloned items in case the server goes down.

ya well in that case items can be cloned on every server save, hence it makes no difference. But yeah w/e i just think saving a game once every 24 hours is a bad business move. I'm sure it can be saved more times without increasing the risk of duplicate items since other games do it successfully. I think the key is to separate the "global save" with the saved players (at logouts). This is what's done with a server save since all players are forced to log out and there for synchronize correctly. You could theoretically save all players with a "global save" to a specific (backup) database and have another database for the "normal" saves that occur during the game. Sure it lags for a second or two but i don't think that's to much of a disturbance once every two hours or so.

Last edited:
I'm sure it can be saved more times without increasing the risk of duplicate items since other games do it successfully.

Yes and no, everything can happen between the last server save and the next one, we can't never know when the server is a about to crash, so there will be always a chance to dupe items, it's something you cant deal with, not even with an anti-dupe system you could get rid of this due to the stackable items (thats why you may see owners removing duped items manually).

Yes the risk of cloning items will exponentially decreased with a server save more often but still there is a chance and on this server there is no room for a "chance" (due to how Kay is), the only suitable solution for them is to rollback.

You could theoretically save all players with a "global save" to a specific (backup) database and have another database for the "normal" saves that occur during the game. Sure it lags for a second or two but i don't think that's to much of a disturbance once every two hours or so.

Yeah, perhaps it may lag the server for 1-2 seconds (or a bit more due to u will to save 2 databases in a row) and it just for now but eventually will take more than that.

Last edited:
I prefer hunting another 10h in case of rollback rather than losing some stuff cause i throw them in wrong moment or deal with people which luckily clone some stuff in both cases (rollback/crash) i'll lose my lootbag thats unfair gamble some people lose while others gain for no reason

AND NO u cant track cloned items

@Mietekkek can be example on retrocores he was making runes with his friend since first day of antica trading them for premmy scrolls and holding all on 1 char* and when antica crashed first thing marcus did was deleting his bank char with all stuff then spreading false propaganda that he removed all cloned items from server xD funny thing only mietek was deleted so basically he didnt track any other items

*around 150 bps of gfb and 40 scrolls pretty easy to obtain if u run 4 days 10+ characters 24/7

Last edited:

U can track them but stackable items are the hard ones because works different so there is no point in tracking non-stackable items while the most important ones are stackables such as (gold, platinum and crystal coins) or at least on this server.

Last edited:
SCNLKU0.png

kkkkkkk
no obfuscation other than default Tibianic dll? xd All minimum requirements for simple cavebot in just a few hours starting from scratch and for the first time ever using dll xd
and compared to OTC, reading battle, containers and maps are just static addresses in official client lol xd

btw if people want manabar, wasd walk and fps (not game breaking in any way, just QoL
just cheat engine
FPS:
0x6592D065 = 1
Manabar
0x6592D06A = 1
WASD
0x6592D068 = 1

the old shared xp code might also be there, maybe it works or crashes the server, idk :p

And edit: please note, im not gonna bot, not gonna release or anything. Just want to push the owners into trying harder.

Last edited:
SCNLKU0.png

kkkkkkk
no obfuscation other than default Tibianic dll? xd All minimum requirements for simple cavebot in just a few hours starting from scratch and for the first time ever using dll xd
and compared to OTC, reading battle, containers and maps are just static addresses in official client lol xd

btw if people want manabar, wasd walk and fps (not game breaking in any way, just QoL
just cheat engine
FPS:
0x6592D065 = 1
Manabar
0x6592D06A = 1
WASD
0x6592D068 = 1

the old shared xp code might also be there, maybe it works or crashes the server, idk :p

And edit: please note, im not gonna bot, not gonna release or anything. Just want to push the owners into trying harder.

Lol in other clients they made it always random to read mana values, etc, to make it harder to implement a bot.

Lol in other clients they made it always random to read mana values, etc, to make it harder to implement a bot.
By random you probably mean not on a static address I guess. Thats what the Tibianic.dll does, but only for a few things like playerId, hp, mana and maybe x,y,z positions. But to "counter" that, its just basic pointer reading so it literally does nothing against hack developers xd Just a waste of time on their side (imo)

I prefer hunting another 10h in case of rollback rather than losing some stuff cause i throw them in wrong moment or deal with people which luckily clone some stuff in both cases (rollback/crash) i'll lose my lootbag thats unfair gamble some people lose while others gain for no reason

@Mietekkek can be example on retrocores he was making runes with his friend since first day of antica trading them for premmy scrolls and holding all on 1 char* and when antica crashed first thing marcus did was deleting his bank char with all stuff then spreading false propaganda that he removed all cloned items from server xD funny thing only mietek was deleted so basically he didnt track any other items

*around 150 bps of gfb and 40 scrolls pretty easy to obtain if u run 4 days 10+ characters 24/7

I think you can track items if you compare two databases (one just before a crash, and one just after) in player inventories. Yeah no one wants cloned items, it destroys the server. But, losing 19 hours of progress can also destroy a persons motiviation to keep playing. All i am proposing/disussing (because i think its interesting) is to perform the save part of a global serversave more often than once every 24 hours. You can save to ONE database that store the global serversaves (including the one performed every 24 hours with a restart involved) every 2-3 hours with about a 1 second freeze. I think the freeze might be avoidable by using sockets and threads to slow it down, and not clogg up all resources.

U can track them but stackable items are the hard ones because works different so there is no point in tracking non-stackable items while the most important ones are stackables such as (gold, platinum and crystal coins) or at least on this server.

Stackable items only add a blob to the database (compared to unstackable items), no?

I think you can track items if you compare two databases (one just before a crash, and one just after) in player inventories. Yeah no one wants cloned items, it destroys the server. But, losing 19 hours of progress can also destroy a persons motiviation to keep playing. All i am proposing/disussing (because i think its interesting) is to perform the save part of a global serversave more often than once every 24 hours. You can save to ONE database that store the global serversaves (including the one performed every 24 hours with a restart involved) every 2-3 hours with about a 1 second freeze. I think the freeze might be avoidable by using sockets and threads to slow it down, and not clogg up all resources.

thats why marcus deleted not cloned runes claiming they were cloned and actual cloners went away unpunished right?

do you have a crush on this marcus or something? what is to say this marcus guy had the perfect tools to prevent item cloning? i never said it was easy, i just stated that it's most likely possible.

@LordCompi
You may do saves (such as sql queries) into outfile (players and houses) every few minutes, that wont cause any cpu/ram usage at all and you are free to import these values if any crash happen (of course server has to be offline at while you doing it) - most simple way to prevent rollbacks and clonning items.

Jesus christ... it's all I have to say about this server launch. Je...sus... Christ!
I thought the world was unstable enough with COVID-19

Admins; you should not rush it. Nothing about the server is stable at the moment. This server needs proper work. Both content-wise, server-wise and security-wise. For your own sake, if you do not want to ruin your reputation forever, post-pone it to next year. Better have a proper start than a dead server within 2 weeks.

You're hiding some Bitcoin miner in the background or wtf are these high CPU spikes? Lmfao!
Yes, I've updated it.

PACC for 9.50€? FUCK ME! LOL!
DownrightHideousJumpingbean-small.gif

Last edited:
@LordCompi
You may do saves (such as sql queries) into outfile (players and houses) every few minutes, that wont cause any cpu/ram usage at all and you are free to import these values if any crash happen (of course server has to be offline at while you doing it) - most simple way to prevent rollbacks and clonning items.

But you don't save the map, so it's like whatever, cloning (or losing) happens anyway. Plus even for that you need to atleast stop the game = possible lag every few minutes.

SCNLKU0.png

kkkkkkk

So that was you, I guess 🤔

Jnc9Bjg.png

Jesus christ... it's all I have to say about this server launch. Je...sus... Christ!
I thought the world was unstable enough with COVID-19

Admins; you should not rush it. Nothing about the server is stable at the moment. This server needs proper work. Both content-wise, server-wise and security-wise. For your own sake, if you do not want to ruin your reputation forever, post-pone it to next year. Better have a proper start than a dead server within 2 weeks.

You're hiding some Bitcoin miner in the background or wtf are these high CPU spikes? Lmfao!
Yes, I've updated it.

PACC for 9.50€? FUCK ME! LOL!
DownrightHideousJumpingbean-small.gif

I've been running the client all morning and my CPU hasn't gone above 8% for the client.

Content-wise? You clearly don't have any idea on the content.
Server-wise? They had 1 crash, which they say, wasn't related to the server crashing (ofc, we won't know if this is true).
Security-wise? What security flaws do they have?

Come on people, if you're going to flame the server at least have some constructive notes.
I've played since launch day and I've had no lag, no issues with the client, nothing.

I paid 9.5 euro, sure, because the server is awesome imo. Even when it reset, I ran out the temple and started over again, because it's fun as fuck.

do you have a crush on this marcus or something? what is to say this marcus guy had the perfect tools to prevent item cloning? i never said it was easy, i just stated that it's most likely possible.

its good example thats all

Back