• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK][7.4] Tibiantis Online

Server Website/AAC
https://tibiantis.online
Server Address
tibiantis.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
Obviously a cheater here xD didnt hear anyone else complain. Who did you share with that cheated?
Sure.
I cant understand on the years that we are, people like flippy thats was banned for cheats directly/non-directly (friend share bot) or other toxic ppl trashtalking about servers and opinions, rly i cant.

What old are that guys? If they have a opinion about something that is weird, then throw it with with respect man, nobody wants read shit posts like "dont waste time bc i was banned"

Amazing how toxic tibia community are.

It's so boring when you can't share exp. It just make the teamplay worthless :p Just solo grinding all the time is not that fun :)

Just equal share for ek/rp for example and they can enjoy hunting dragons together etc. Not even talking about exp boost shared just 50/50 split.

It's good for example when hunting behemoths when EK use shielding etc. Just a thought, it will encourage more people to play as it is the most fun way to play for casual players - together with friends.

Last edited:
It's so boring when you can't share exp. It just make the teamplay worthless :p Just solo grinding all the time is not that fun :)

Just equal share for ek/rp for example and they can enjoy hunting dragons together etc. Not even talking about exp boost shared just 50/50 split.

It's good for example when hunting behemoths when EK use shielding etc. Just a thought, it will encourage more people to play as it is the most fun way to play for casual players - together with friends.
Negative. Shared exp it's out of the old school vibe. You can have it in Retrocores. By the way I went many times with a shooter and ek to Black Knights and we enjoyed doing a team hunt for the whole day wile skilling / rune making and looting nice things.

This is the real game.

Shared exp is bad on a lowrate. Why? It takes away each vocations exp adv/disadv. Eks can gain exp from mages dps, and mages can gain exp from eks tanking.

Tibia isnot a teamplay/teamhunt game. Never has been, exp share does not change that.

Negative. Shared exp it's out of the old school vibe. You can have it in Retrocores. By the way I went many times with a shooter and ek to Black Knights and we enjoyed doing a team hunt for the whole day wile skilling / rune making and looting nice things.

This is the real game.

this is just ots

equal share for ek/rp for example and they can enjoy hunting dragons together etc. Not even talking about exp boost shared just 50/50 split.

ek+rp both get good xp/loot on dragons without shared

It's good for example when hunting behemoths when EK use shielding etc.
knight can exp behemoth if he really want to
use shield break (+brain) or explos

behe_250105_294exp.jpg

this guy made tons of gold on 7.4
selling gs for 100k

Just a thought, it will encourage more people to play as it is the most fun way to play for casual players - together with friends.
on forum also people making proposals to make game easier

please look for creative solution in game before asking gm to fix your problems

Shared exp is bad on a lowrate. Why? It takes away each vocations exp adv/disadv. Eks can gain exp from mages dps, and mages can gain exp from eks tanking.

Tibia isnot a teamplay/teamhunt game. Never has been, exp share does not change that.
imo that always been a bad thing about tibia. Nobody ever came up with a proper idea to stimulate team hunts. That makes the rpg on tibia pretty boring.

Teamhunt is essential nowadays. And on 1x server even more so. I mean you can't basically have both + a real life on top of that. If you go teamhunt as EK you will be same level forever and everybody else level away from you.

@Xyvero Mages get even more exp if you don't share the exp. Simple maths :p I understand that every shooter here don't want shared exp lol but think about the whole gameplay not just yourself.

@Xyvero Mages get even more exp if you don't share the exp. Simple maths :p I understand that every shooter here don't want shared exp lol but think about the whole gameplay not just yourself.

My issue is that shared exp allows mages to pg knights. Knight goes dragons, cant do it solo. Mages goes with them and now its mage exp/2 for the knight. Stupid

hows going after epic fail at server start? im curious
Best server, I had not played Tibia for over 10 years, with several promises of a server not played, I chose or Tibian to come back. I recommend!

OBS: I hope you don't let me down, it's many hours of my life invested in the game!

Great here. All spawns taken. NO MC'S and no spoofed like shitcores.

u playing that retrocore?

"Today we released first phase of Liberty Bay, it includes the main islands, laguna islands, treasure island and Meriana island. " Liberty bay. The absolute pinnacle of when tibia became horrible to play. ROFL

Last edited:
Back