• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK][7.4] Tibiantis Online

Server Website/AAC
https://tibiantis.online
Server Address
tibiantis.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
u playing that retrocore?

"Today we released first phase of Liberty Bay, it includes the main islands, laguna islands, treasure island and Meriana island. " Liberty bay. The absolute pinnacle of when tibia became horrible to play. ROFL
I dont play that shit

It's so boring when you can't share exp. It just make the teamplay worthless :p Just solo grinding all the time is not that fun :)

Just equal share for ek/rp for example and they can enjoy hunting dragons together etc. Not even talking about exp boost shared just 50/50 split.

It's good for example when hunting behemoths when EK use shielding etc. Just a thought, it will encourage more people to play as it is the most fun way to play for casual players - together with friends.
Yeah exp shared is essential for keeping players on the server. I know some few players don’t want it but the vast majority do want it.

First Giant Sword on server droped from demon.
Nice !
How you think when will be first 100 lv EK?

rpg only in soldier caves. is rly fun! Sometimes there is the battle of mines!

Haters gonna hate 💪 Just stay at yours dogshit servers that are more bugged than a classic realots pack from otland. 😂

Last edited:
There is few teams, we had some small fights already. Its too early to big obs, People dont have cash for this at this stage.

For sure its the only one worth to play low rate. Hope more people gonna join and enjoy the gameplay with us.

The most important thing is that there is 0 botters, mcs or spoof chars.

Last edited:
Yeah exp shared is essential for keeping players on the server. I know some few players don’t want it but the vast majority do want it.
Shared exp does not make sense, each vocation has its evolution time. Can you imagine a knight farming exp with 2 wizards, just standing in the corner of the cav getting experience?

my opinion!

playing on serv where there are 250 is average xd \ ( saturday 19.00 + )
but xd

well there are mcs proably but 250 online 25 mcs. While retrocores 750 online 500+ mcs

People always hyped for the start. People get killed and quit/deleted for cheating etc. Numbers will go up for sure again!

Kay, I think players should get skull if someone steps on they field, like i was afk and a guy put some energy field on the floor and pushed me into it, so he didnt get the skull and killed me, while it says on the website that i was killed by energy. Its not fair and it wasnt like this on tibia 7.4

Kay, I think players should get skull if someone steps on they field, like i was afk and a guy put some energy field on the floor and pushed me into it, so he didnt get the skull and killed me, while it says on the website that i was killed by energy. Its not fair and it wasnt like this on tibia 7.4

He gets skull if you step in within 5 seconds. That's how it was.

Back