• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK][7.4] Tibiantis Online

Server Website/AAC
https://tibiantis.online
Server Address
tibiantis.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
You should make a new server, you managed to get a big oldschool community in 2023 which is awesome!

Also, if you go kinky with it (maybe 2x,3x or even pvp-e) you won't lose players from your vanilla server. Eventually, when the original server starts getting emptier you have another server they can migrate to.

Thing is, is that level 200+s on a 1x server is really discouraging people to start.
440+ ppl online speaks otherwise :)

You should make a new server, you managed to get a big oldschool community in 2023 which is awesome!

Also, if you go kinky with it (maybe 2x,3x or even pvp-e) you won't lose players from your vanilla server. Eventually, when the original server starts getting emptier you have another server they can migrate to.

Thing is, is that level 200+s on a 1x server is really discouraging people to start.
Lol you came back 10 years later

440+ ppl online speaks otherwise :)

440 players xddddddddddddddddddd
Tibiantis has 40 players online at the morning and 180 players at the evening. Maximum.
But... once per 6 months one popular streamer joins the server for 3 days (this time it's Bubba) and that's why the server gets 300-400 players for 3 days XD
After 3 days it will have 200 people max and you know that XD
So why you all fanboys trashtalking about 400 players online? This record happens once per year...

The truth is tibia 7.4 is dead, tibiantis is the best server if we talk about mechanics, but there are only 3 good respawns, too small map and GM don't pay streamers, so it's empty and dead server. 7.4 lowrate community is too small and getting smaller day by day. Only twitch can fix this. I would like to see admins that pay streamers for advertisement for months or even years. Unfortunately these days admins pays only for 1 week streaming and after this week highrate servers die.. I have never seen good 7.4 lowrate with good and long-term advertisement on twitch, tibiantis could be first and the best.

You see how it works? Tibiantis with no streamers = 180 players online
Tibiantis with 1 streamer = 300-400 players online
Let's imagine how it can go with ~5 streamers.
Lack of streamers killed the server in my opinion, because admin thinks that forum posts on torg and otland is enough promotion...
More people online means more $ benefits, so admin will have money for promotion on twitch.
So Mr admin, buy fcking streamers and get ~700 ppl online, you should do this 3 years ago.

700 online on the server, if this number goes that high i would like to order permanent letter with my nickname near Gorn in Thais -1 (3 spiders respawn)

More people would play on Tibiantis, but three years ago almost no one believed that the server would survive.
Now people only come for a while, because after three years the advantage of the old players is too big.
Everyone loves to compete and fight for the highscores.
Now you have a great opinion, professional administration.
Start with a new x1 PVP server, some advertising and a minimum1k avg online. ;)

More people would play on Tibiantis, but three years ago almost no one believed that the server would survive.
Now people only come for a while, because after three years the advantage of the old players is too big.
Everyone loves to compete and fight for the highscores.
Now you have a great opinion, professional administration.
Start with a new x1 PVP server, some advertising and a minimum1k avg online. ;)
You present a very narrow perspective here. You are probably right about the hype that a new world would generate, but also no one of you are considering the further future. That's because you probably don't even care about the future, but only that first month's competition. The flaw in your reasoning is that if people don't play because they can't compete, they will also quit that new server as soon as they can't compete anymore. "Everyone" may love to see themselves fight for the highscores, and I can see why, but 99% of them will also lose that fight. After a few weeks or months the highscores will be narrowed down to a small group of power gamers, as always. How is it going to keep those supposed "1k online" playing, if they only joined for competition?

That being said, starting a new server just for this reason is highly shortsighted.

Some people also tend to always find new and new reasons as to why it is not worth to play. Firstly it was "disbelief", then lack of tombs, lack of streamers, lack of whatever. "Too high levels" seem to be just another excuse here, and they will never exhaust themselves of such arguments, even on the new server. I can already imagine people complain that they can't compete because of "mastercarding" etc. etc. etc.

Tibiantis focuses on longevity and stability, not some temporary initial hype. Since its very beginnings it was meant to be a nostalgic foothold for old players who seek to chill in their tibian retirement. Not a momentary adrenaline rush for "competitiors" as you want it to be. Tibia 7.4 back in the days also had 200+ levels.

@Analityk A serious server cannot allow one player, or a group of players, to be on special terms. Tibiantis is a serious server, and probably more alive that any 7.4 server has ever been. If tibia 7.4 is dead, it has always been dead. Before doing another analysis, I suggest to get the facts straight. What's the point of making them up, when the actual data (e.g. regarding the online numbers) is publicly available?

Last edited:
Good arguments! but don't you think you're limiting yourself a bit?
There have almost always been 3 types of servers: pvp, non-pvp, pvp-e.
non-pvp servers have always attracted the most players.
Fresh non pvp will generate a large number of new regular players.
and additional, a large group of tryhards;)
Both servers would be "long-lived"

Lol you came back 10 years later

Your name sounds familiar but it doesn't ring a bell xD
Some people also tend to always find new and new reasons as to why it is not worth to play. Firstly it was "disbelief", then lack of tombs, lack of streamers, lack of whatever. "Too high levels" seem to be just another excuse here, and they will never exhaust themselves of such arguments, even on the new server. I can already imagine people complain that they can't compete because of "mastercarding" etc. etc. etc.

I can assure you from servers in the past (Tibianic, RealOTS) that "too high level" isn't an excuse, but unfortunately reality. It's a nail in the coffin for "longterm" OT's. A healthy OT needs a steady supply of new players to supplement players retiring/taking long breaks and real high levels are a deterrent for these people. All the aspects of WHY you would waste your time on an OT and powergame are just not realistic. Or well, maybe after 12 months of only powergaming, but that's alot to ask for.

Yes, RL Tibia had level 200's, Bubble reached level 200 in late 2004, early 2005. But that group was sooooo small and was distributed over alot of servers. the majority of the servers didn't even have alot of level 100+'s at that time.

I hope your server lasts a long time, and its not flaming or wishing someone bad luck, but I imagine you don't want to make custom shit or implement 7.4+ features to keep remaining players happy and active. Unfortunately lowrate servers just have a fixed amount of runtime before things start going downhill, and when they do, it goes down pretty fast.

Since you have such a nice and big community in 2023 it would be a shame if it all falls down.

Unfortunately lowrate servers just have a fixed amount of runtime
Nothing to do with lack of fortune. They have a limited runtime, because they are focused on the wrong target. You cannot have a long term server when it is based on short term principles, which is exactly what I've just explained. If the high levels are your reason for not playing, and those levels are only due to the fact that the server has been up for a long time, it simply means you are NOT a long term player.

Good arguments! but don't you think you're limiting yourself a bit?
There have almost always been 3 types of servers: pvp, non-pvp, pvp-e.
non-pvp servers have always attracted the most players.
Fresh non pvp will generate a large number of new regular players.
and additional, a large group of tryhards;)
Both servers would be "long-lived"
You've been proposing "a new 1x pvp world" whose sole purpose would be a new start for those complaining about high levels. That's what I was referring to. A non-pvp world is another story, because we would be potentially talking about a different goal.

Last edited:
A non-pvp world is another story, because we would be potentially talking about a different goal.

I might be in the minority (and I haven't spoken to other Tibia players in years) so I'm not going to be like everyone else and tell you it would bring xyz amount of players.

But it would definitely make me interested enough to check it out. I'm in my late twenties now with too many responsibilities to devote the kind of time it takes to compete in a PvP server. Not to mention if I do play games some kind of way to quickly and safely AFK is 100% necessary for me now.

Oldschool PvP is certainly brilliant and one of the aspects I think a ton of us miss when looking at Tibia 7.8+ and of course part of the draw of the game for many people is the feeling that some guy can invade wherever you're hunting and blast you at any minute. And that is exciting, no doubt... But I get enough excitement trying to cobble together enough money to pay my mortgage in real-life now.

To build up a character for maybe 1 or 2 hours a day for a couple of months just to get hunted by the guys who have the time to play 4+ hours a day (or even more!) and have a large team is part of the game that makes it feel alive and populated. But it also MIGHT be what puts off a lot of people like me.

P.S (in regards to what I wrote above)- I'm definitely not one of these guys who thinks people who play more or have larger teams shouldn't have an advantage over people like me, of course they should! And I'm definitely not complaining about Tibiantis as it is, PvP is PvP- but maybe a non-PvP server could have a place too.

Obviously with how the average Tibia player thinks now there are probably a number of things to consider (gameplay weaknesses) before launching a non-PvP server. It might require some pretty large customisation to various systems from 7.4 and then you're left with a game that resembles Tibia 7.4 but doesn't really feel like Tibia 7.4. It's definitely a complicated idea to get perfect.

Hunt spot "instances" as people on the CipSoft forums sometimes refer to them might be one thing to consider (which admittedly might go too far in terms of customisation, IDK).

You've been proposing "a new 1x pvp world" whose sole purpose would be a new start for those complaining about high levels. That's what I was referring to. A non-pvp world is another story, because we would be potentially talking about a different goal.
Ppl are proposing a new server in NA, for the mere purpose that Australians/NA/SA players cant actually enjoy the server cuz of the ping, so yeah dont mix things up im sure that theres a few interested european teams wanting this, but mostly its cuz we cant compete with europeans being from North American, speaking for myself here

440 players xddddddddddddddddddd
Tibiantis has 40 players online at the morning and 180 players at the evening. Maximum.
But... once per 6 months one popular streamer joins the server for 3 days (this time it's Bubba) and that's why the server gets 300-400 players for 3 days XD
After 3 days it will have 200 people max and you know that XD
So why you all fanboys trashtalking about 400 players online? This record happens once per year...

The truth is tibia 7.4 is dead, tibiantis is the best server if we talk about mechanics, but there are only 3 good respawns, too small map and GM don't pay streamers, so it's empty and dead server. 7.4 lowrate community is too small and getting smaller day by day. Only twitch can fix this. I would like to see admins that pay streamers for advertisement for months or even years. Unfortunately these days admins pays only for 1 week streaming and after this week highrate servers die.. I have never seen good 7.4 lowrate with good and long-term advertisement on twitch, tibiantis could be first and the best.

You see how it works? Tibiantis with no streamers = 180 players online
Tibiantis with 1 streamer = 300-400 players online
Let's imagine how it can go with ~5 streamers.
Lack of streamers killed the server in my opinion, because admin thinks that forum posts on torg and otland is enough promotion...
More people online means more $ benefits, so admin will have money for promotion on twitch.
So Mr admin, buy fcking streamers and get ~700 ppl online, you should do this 3 years ago.
its peaked between 200 and 250 ppl the last year so not rly sure what you mean with 40 players and 180 as max though :) I would however agree that the peak of 476 players right now was due to bubba streaming, absolutely. But I dont see how 250 players is bad in any way, and yes working more on advertisement is also a great idea

due to bubba streaming
There's also another streamers, Gorgo bring 100 viewers every stream and "xx"k on his youtube vids 1 day after release
Prazyn also brings around 50-80 every stream (EDIT, 112 viewers rn on chill exping)
Kangi around 30-50
For sure Bubba bring more ppl but don't count it as a single streamer carrying whole content

People just realised there's no reason to grind highscores and play around chilling content
Also the fact that one of pk group didn't show any activity for longer time (not talking about szarańcza) also helps with people playing for longer time.

But 80-90% of new people who return to tibia because of watching streams and feeling nostalgia, will propably quit bcs of time that you need to spend on building character so 2-4 weeks and playerbase will stabilize with lower number. They can return again later to their chars

Last edited:
Virustotal finds like 10 trojan/downloader red flags. Is this a false positive or what? I haven't seen an OT flagged like this in years

I'm just checking to be sure. Maybe someone hacked website or something and put a fake client on

Virustotal finds like 10 trojan/downloader red flags. Is this a false positive or what? I haven't seen an OT flagged like this in years

I'm just checking to be sure. Maybe someone hacked website or something and put a fake client on
No one has hacked the website🤦‍♂️ obviously a false positive. It is because of the client update downloader. We had been reporting false positive to those AVs and some of them removed their flags, but others don't care, so can't be bothered.

Hunt spot "instances" as people on the CipSoft forums sometimes refer to them might be one thing to consider (which admittedly might go too far in terms of customisation, IDK).
I hope this never gets added to ot or even rl tibia, it defeats the whole essence of the game (maybe for a quest or a event, ok. but for hunting its just weird)

hello , i just wanna play the game and have fun , but virustotal show me few viruses here and nobody is talking about it ?
check it VirusTotal (https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/96bfea65c03168a2ff48c1f3065ed8369bb0475430a83e91daf3e1f4891bfa72/detection)
looks like tibiantis have viruses and keyloggers, think you should make formats on your computers before u lost somethink
Post automatically merged:

hello , i just wanna play the game and have fun , but virustotal show me few viruses here and nobody is talking about it ?
check it VirusTotal (https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/96bfea65c03168a2ff48c1f3065ed8369bb0475430a83e91daf3e1f4891bfa72/detection)
looks like tibiantis have viruses and keyloggers, think you should make formats on your computers before u lost somethink

1. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_positives_and_false_negatives#False_positive_error
2. Tibiantis Online (https://tibiantis.online/?page=viewtopic&id=258)

Last edited:
Back