• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK][7.4] Tibiantis Online

Server Website/AAC
https://tibiantis.online
Server Address
tibiantis.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
You present a very narrow perspective here. You are probably right about the hype that a new world would generate, but also no one of you are considering the further future. That's because you probably don't even care about the future, but only that first month's competition. The flaw in your reasoning is that if people don't play because they can't compete, they will also quit that new server as soon as they can't compete anymore. "Everyone" may love to see themselves fight for the highscores, and I can see why, but 99% of them will also lose that fight. After a few weeks or months the highscores will be narrowed down to a small group of power gamers, as always. How is it going to keep those supposed "1k online" playing, if they only joined for competition?

That being said, starting a new server just for this reason is highly shortsighted.

Some people also tend to always find new and new reasons as to why it is not worth to play. Firstly it was "disbelief", then lack of tombs, lack of streamers, lack of whatever. "Too high levels" seem to be just another excuse here, and they will never exhaust themselves of such arguments, even on the new server. I can already imagine people complain that they can't compete because of "mastercarding" etc. etc. etc.

Tibiantis focuses on longevity and stability, not some temporary initial hype. Since its very beginnings it was meant to be a nostalgic foothold for old players who seek to chill in their tibian retirement. Not a momentary adrenaline rush for "competitiors" as you want it to be. Tibia 7.4 back in the days also had 200+ levels.

@Analityk A serious server cannot allow one player, or a group of players, to be on special terms. Tibiantis is a serious server, and probably more alive that any 7.4 server has ever been. If tibia 7.4 is dead, it has always been dead. Before doing another analysis, I suggest to get the facts straight. What's the point of making them up, when the actual data (e.g. regarding the online numbers) is publicly available?
You talk about the server being focused on stability and not a momentary adrenaline rush for "competitors" yet you allow characters to be traded/sold like they were prostitutes.
Then you claim that not one player or group can be on special terms? Yet if you have enough money you could buy half the highscore list?
Cant have it both ways man, either stand for one thing or the other.

You talk about the server being focused on stability and not a momentary adrenaline rush for "competitors" yet you allow characters to be traded/sold like they were prostitutes.
Then you claim that not one player or group can be on special terms? Yet if you have enough money you could buy half the highscore list?
What? 🤨

Use 'search' options next time to find that account trading/sharing problem was already mentioned several times here (example1, example2). It is not possible to completely get rid of it and fighting it may cause more problems than allowing it.

I'm playing your server and twice now I lose my loot from the day because apparently you either do maintenance when you feel like it or you have two server saves

It would be good if you put 1 server save every 24 hours or at least increase the time from 5 minutes to 15 minutes so that people give you the opportunity to save their daily loot

a third chance I lose my daily loot again because of this great stupidity and you lose 3 players because I go with the friends I invited

I'm playing your server and twice now I lose my loot from the day because apparently you either do maintenance when you feel like it or you have two server saves

It would be good if you put 1 server save every 24 hours or at least increase the time from 5 minutes to 15 minutes so that people give you the opportunity to save their daily loot

a third chance I lose my daily loot again because of this great stupidity and you lose 3 players because I go with the friends I invited
We do have only one server save every day at 09:00 CEST.
Tonight we had to shut the game server down exceptionally because of some maintenance at our hosting company, but it had been announced in advance both on the website and via the message of the day in the client.

Use 'search' options next time to find that account trading/sharing problem was already mentioned several times here (example1, example2). It is not possible to completely get rid of it and fighting it may cause more problems than allowing it.
Not possible? Are you kidding me?
You have the ability to literally track every single players location through their IP and yet you think its impossible to notice if a character changes login location?
Its not impossible, its just an excuse kay uses because its the only way the guy can keep the server alive. But then he claims that all his actions are for 'stability'. Whatever, I knew his players would come to his defence and to sit on his lap and jump, making "ahhhh yeah feels good" sounds.

You have the ability to literally track every single players location through their IP and yet you think its impossible to notice if a character changes login location?
Its not impossible, its just an excuse kay uses because its the only way the guy can keep the server alive. But then he claims that all his actions are for 'stability'. Whatever, I knew his players would come to his defence and to sit on his lap and jump, making "ahhhh yeah feels good" sounds.
I'm sorry, but you clearly don't even understand what an IP address is and how it works. But what's worse, you lack logical reasoning and common sense, since you equate a change of location with a change of player, as if people were unable to move. Ignorance at its best. 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Excuse me but why so much fight for an IP that if the server is alive or dead leave envy and look for your own life a reason for life a goal a girlfriend maybe and leave the lives of others
I'm sorry, but you clearly don't even understand what an IP address is and how it works. But what's worse, you lack logical reasoning and common sense, since you equate a change of location with a change of player, as if people were unable to move. Ignorance at its best. 🤷‍♂️
I lasted many hours inside the server and I never got to read any announcement of maintenance, if not through the help channel within the game I don't find out but it was already too late I had no opportunity to save my daily loot

we must do more publicity for these types of inconveniences we will all benefit

Excuse me but why so much fight for an IP that if the server is alive or dead leave envy and look for your own life a reason for life a goal a girlfriend maybe and leave the lives of others

I lasted many hours inside the server and I never got to read any announcement of maintenance, if not through the help channel within the game I don't find out but it was already too late I had no opportunity to save my daily loot

Not sure if trolling or not, but everyone except you knew the server would be down during like 4 hours at night due to maintenance, it was very hard to miss even if you are blind.
Post automatically merged:

you clearly have no idea what you are talking about, but if you think changing the location / IP would prove that a character is sold you are not very bright are you? You do know that many people use VPNS, and the ip and location changes alot right?

Like I said, it had been announced on the website and in the client. I really don't know how we could make it more publicly. :confused:

tchjs7u.png

gwlstPA.png

Not sure if trolling or not, but everyone except you knew the server would be down during like 4 hours at night due to maintenance, it was very hard to miss even if you are blind.
Post automatically merged:

you clearly have no idea what you are talking about, but if you think changing the location / IP would prove that a character is sold you are not very bright are you? You do know that many people use VPNS, and the ip and location changes alot right?
No I have no idea what im talking about. Thats satisfying enough for you?
Except if a character has a certain location from the creation, but suddenly after a few month changes it, that would indicate what? The person playing the character used a tibian teleport with his entire apartment + internet connection and moved 3000km+ suddenly within a few hours?

Right because in todays age nobody uses static IP adresses, they are as ancient as using stones to make fire right?
You know very well that it would be possible to track if someone sells a character or not, at least to a decent accuracy. But that would also ruin your little utopia of the "perfect rpgerando serverino accurando to real tibia 974%"

Im tired of arguing with rpgerando ots shills that think they know something when in fact they are just polishing kays little totem pole in hope for attention like they are weebs adoring an anime character.
I will reply to anyone with an intelligent take other than that im done with you totempolelickers

You know very well that it would be possible to track if someone sells a character or not, at least to a decent accuracy. But that would also ruin your little utopia of the "perfect rpgerando serverino accurando to real tibia 974%"
The answer for your pity posts has been linked by me before, but you seem to be too ignorant to read and accept it.

The answer for your pity posts has been linked by me before, but you seem to be too ignorant to read and accept it.
I swear you cant win with these people, and even if you ignore them they just become more confident and continue their shit.
He responded to a guy making claims such as;
"I moved once 2 years ago, therefore it is impossible to know if someone moves or not"
"VPNs exist"

And his response was;
"ACCOUNT SHARING BY ROUTER"
"IP ONLY SHOWS COUNTRY"
"SOMETIMES PEOPLE USE MOBILE NETWORK" lol

You want me to be like you and take his opinion as a fact just because the guy managed to make a decent server?

If that seems to be good logic for you, we have nothing more to discuss.
However, wasnt this the ot where some people got banned for selling gps/items a while back?
I was about to make a point about how hard that would be to track but im sure some genius would come up with some dumb argument and surprise me even further.

No estoy seguro si trolear o no, pero todos, excepto usted, sabían que el servidor estaría inactivo durante unas 4 horas por la noche debido al mantenimiento, era muy difícil pasarlo por alto, incluso si está ciego.
[combinación automática]1689069877[/combinación automática]

claramente no tienes idea de lo que estás hablando, pero si crees que cambiar la ubicación / IP probaría que un personaje está vendido, no eres muy brillante, ¿verdad? Sabes que muchas personas usan VPNS, y la dirección IP y la ubicación cambian mucho, ¿verdad?
First I talk to the administrator, not with the superman clowns who get where they don't call it

Like I said, it had been announced on the website and in the client. I really don't know how we could make it more publicly. :confused:

tchjs7u.png

gwlstPA.png
I am really one of the many players who really check the page once a week I am not interested in anything there is still for me to check every day

I just leave my work and connect through the client and I never really saw a maintenance notice and it lasted 4 hours online even more

I am really one of the many players who really check the page once a week I am not interested in anything there is still for me to check every day

I just leave my work and connect through the client and I never really saw a maintenance notice and it lasted 4 hours online even more

But this window popped up for everyone upon login in the client, two days prior to the maintenance:

tchjs7u.png

If you click over that without reading, and you don't visit the website either, I really don't know what else we can do. This maintenance was not on our side, but the data center (OVH), so we couldn't do anything about it, apart from announcing the shut down for everyone in advance, which we did. Also, I don't know why you say it happened twice to you, because we have not had any other maintenance or shut down in the past several months.

Last edited:
Back