• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Scotland] OtMadnessReborned 8.1 Custom Server!

fayt

Reaction score
Welcome, To OtMadnessReborned, Please, Read Our Advertisment (UPDATE!!!! READ BOTTOM OF THIS POST!!!!)

Ip: otmadnessreborned.no-ip.info

Port: 7171

Client: Tibia 8.10

Uptime: 24/7 (only time it's down is when the server needs to update)

Hosted in: Scotland

Exp rate: 15000x (Monsters are custom, however)

Map: Custom, Original OtMadness Map, tons of custom spawns

Runes: Infinite charges, with new runes for each vocation!

Loot rate: 3x (But Custom)

Server type: Regular-PvP, Protection Level is 1000

Skill Rate: 100x (However, Item sets give Skill levels)

Magic rate: 1x (However Item sets raise magical Damage)

Hoster (Owner) : Pure

---------------------------------------------------------------
Now that the basic info is out of the way, here's what we have on otservlist.org
---------------------------------------------------------------
This is one of the most custom OT's ever!
We have about 15 different sets, with different abilities on them!

Account Manager : 111111/tibia

Custom "EQ" system, different piece of an set = different abilities given!

Custom money system!

Custom monsters, about 50-100 brand new, custom monsters!

Custom level system!

Custom vocations:
Gangster - Attack Fast, and Hard, but watch out! you don't have a lot of Health or Mana to take a lot of hits!
Sissy - Stand your ground against anything! TONS of Health, but you atk a lot slower than any other vocation
Also, Each Vocation Besides Gangster and Sissy has a total of 5 Promotions! the first one is free (just use "!buypromotion" when you log in!) and the second one is cheap (use !buysecondpromotion, only 10 peanuts (1 peanut is 100cc)) the third is gained through questing, and the fourth and fifth are dropped by bosses

Custom damage system! Hit harder than normal, and kill stuff much faster!

"MAX LEVEL" is 777,777, so you wont get bored!
Even after you max out your character, the next challenge is to gain the legendary Archamage set, or, if you dare, the Uber Powerful Gods Set.

Randomly Hosted events, such as:
Exp Chest - Go into a room (No gangsters or sissys allowed currently, sorry) Where you help bring down a chest of exp, once killed, you'll gain hundreds, or even thousands of levels.
Hide and Seek - A GM will hide an item in a map of his choice (usually the main town) and if you find it, you can pick from a range of prizes!
Random Trivia - Message the GM or Tutor with the right answer, and Win a prize! it's that simple!
Prizes can be anything the GM's allow

There will be updates, and they will be good.
Please, log on and give it a shot =D
-------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE!!!!!!
Now, the town is a iceland map, and the DP is edited.
There's been prices changes to the donations, log on and see

UPDATE:
If you manage to max (that is, gain level 777,777) on one character of EACH vocation, you can choose to delete them all, and get a character called a "Hero"
They gain 15 HP and 15 Mana per level

If you max 2 of each (that is, 12 characters in all) you can have the same option, but it's called a "Doubled" and they gain 25 HP and 25 Mana per Level

18 maxed gets a "Master" They gain 35/35 HP/Mana per level

24 gets the "Legend" they gain 50 hp, and 50 mana. more than ANY other vocation.

All 4 vocations can use ALL the spells in game, can use ANY weapon, and all have pretty fast attack, with only "Legend" being faster then a gangster.

Lol this server was fun as fuck back in the day. I think this is a ripoff or not the original owner, however because it used to be hosted in the United States.

actually, this is still Owned by PURE, the "Original" was owned by Slirpa, this is pretty much the same thing, but we've fixed a lot, and edited a few things. but the overall server is the same.

Put it online lmfao! Me wantz get my Doubledz and wantz to playz! :)

Not sure, I can just get to character list now, Then when trying to login to the game world with selecting character, An error message comes with the following text:

Connection Failed.
Cannot connect to the game server.

Error: Connection timed out. (10060)

For more information take a look at the FAQs in the Support section at Tibia - Free Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game - MMORPG.

FIX THIS PURE GOD DAMNIT :)

I know lol :/ this was my first time loging onto the server (never played this ot b4) and.... it goes down ;(

We are trying to make a 8.6 madness server (the 8.1 will still be hosted) and it's hard to run them both off his comp, so when we test the 8.6 the 8.1 goes down. i am NOT pure, so i can't do ANYTHING about the crashes and downtime.

When will Your 8.6 Madness be done? Im Dread, Oldschool Madness player ;P waiting for something new :)

Gemo... Lolz... "Gemo Doubled"... Btw, Fayt, What will the 8.6 be about? Like OTMadness stuff? Or something else?!... Also need help with Scripting/Mapping or anything else I can do pretty much or also... Who are you? And can ya be more active by putting the server online again? :p I mean ask Pure that or something :p

Pretty close to 8.1 madness, New sets (re-balanced, of course), New bosses
Probably going to do away with Gangster/Sissy, and even the Doubled Classes, simply because they are not really needed, and don't add anything to game play.
Still High exp, custom map, and Madness.

Sounds Awesome :) Need any help? I'm pretty awesome at scripting mapping or whatever :)