• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK][7.4] Tibiantis Online

Server Website/AAC
https://tibiantis.online
Server Address
tibiantis.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
Thats exactly what ive been thinking about, when i first read about this project i was hyped that it was the closest server to the old real tibia experience and as soon as the custom stuff started rolling in i was starting to lose my "boner". I still play and like it but i swear to god when custom sprites start rolling in i will become less interested.
A 7.4 cannot survive without new content. You don’t have to travel to any new area or explore new places if you dont want to. They keep everything old school, it’s not Medivia :)

Thats exactly what ive been thinking about, when i first read about this project i was hyped that it was the closest server to the old real tibia experience and as soon as the custom stuff started rolling in i was starting to lose my "boner". I still play and like it but i swear to god when custom sprites start rolling in i will become less interested.

But it was to be a part of the project ever since the project was announced. Not only it was made clear on the first page of the first thread (half a year before server's start), but it's also mentioned in our FAQ on the website:

V98DSCI.png

Also, it's not like we're replacing any original sprites. The new ones you can only see in the new terrain to differ its flora and fauna from that on the continent. And they are in minority, cause it's mostly build of existing stuff. But if you're that orthodox about it, you may simply ignore the new content, stick to the main continent, and you won't see the new sprites pop out :)

I got bored of 2 week OT's, so I think I could try as a PVE sorcerer that's camping for mino dara casual hunts with (G)FBs. Therefore I am thinking about making bed mages for my needs and I'm looking for advices.
How much mana grows on bedmage and what are operational costs to make it worth? Food/guildhall/premium acc all adds up to the expenses.

Nvm, found that post

Last edited:
Kay, just to let you know, me and my roommate are playin on the server, so if the same IP appears on 2 accounts it ain't multiclient it's just that we live together. Names: Joselito and Giuvelsciu. Thanks.
You don't have to report that. It doesn't matter.

1VsNdNM.png

-
Ferumbras spawned for the second time and for the first time was killed. It took about 3 hours and over 800 deaths :) (412 by Ferumbras himself and another 400 by his minions all around the map).
Anticipating the question: yes, it is a normal random raid, just like orshabaal and others.

Last edited:
Dear Players, we'd like to remind you about tomorrow's content update!
Tomorrow after the server's save (Sunday 09:00 CET) game world will stay offline for a few hours.
We will announce the exact hour of relaunch atleast 30 minutes in advance.

So stay tuned, but don't hold your breath! :)

Honestly, considering the amount of time this update took to be made, it feels very underwhelming. The map size itself is close in size to a few of the smaller cities that exist as of now (edron/darashia), so I don't believe mapping the entirety of the new island should take more than a month while putting in 2-3 hours a day, unless the admins put like 40 custom quests that require some additional coding to work properly, which I don't believe is the case.

Spawns are super bad for lower levels, the dwarves are probably worse exp/hr than in kazo mines, kobolds might be good for lower level rp's/eks, underworms are supposedly (from what I've heard) hyper waste, and the new magma beasts have worse hp/exp than a behemoth and higher defence which is a feat by itself.

I personally expected an update that'd be on par with Forgula/Abukir updates of old Medivia, but what we've got instead is Gengia, Oken and Pyre, except a few times worse.

Overall, it's good that there is some content update, but this isn't nowhere near the level and volume most of the people waiting for the update wanted. I understand that Medivia set the bar very high in regard to content updates/new content, and it is Kay's first attempt at making some new custom content, but, as I said, it is very very underwhelming considering the time it took to develop.

People want ankh to sell their loot, but they'll have to wait for that for at least one more year XDDDD

Server is doomed. 130 online right after update speaks volumes about the state of the server.
No matter what Kay aka tibiarz says, it will still look like that:
"we will keep our server online even if it is for 20 players".

1616410034217.png

Except it is that way right now if you exclude venezuelan goldfarmers and runemakers.
Wasted potential, shame. Open NA server, then a highrate server and go into obscurity as fast as possible. Thanks.

Last edited:
Kay was saying all the time that this new continent wont be something that gonna be better than we have already on tibia area. Idk if you expected hunt places like 40 dls spawn so mages can mort hur it or sd it etc or idk. Honestly nice update with probably few snacks to discover.

how can people compare magma beasts to behemoths, when magma beasts hit like 50% less than behemoths does and they can be killed with hmms ?

ALSO there comes a thing, that you commenting update after not even 24 hours, when you probly discovered something like 60% of whole island (probly many things need to have acces to it)

Last edited:
Honestly, considering the amount of time this update took to be made, it feels very underwhelming. The map size itself is close in size to a few of the smaller cities that exist as of now (edron/darashia), so I don't believe mapping the entirety of the new island should take more than a month while putting in 2-3 hours a day, unless the admins put like 40 custom quests that require some additional coding to work properly, which I don't believe is the case.

Spawns are super bad for lower levels, the dwarves are probably worse exp/hr than in kazo mines, kobolds might be good for lower level rp's/eks, underworms are supposedly (from what I've heard) hyper waste, and the new magma beasts have worse hp/exp than a behemoth and higher defence which is a feat by itself.

I personally expected an update that'd be on par with Forgula/Abukir updates of old Medivia, but what we've got instead is Gengia, Oken and Pyre, except a few times worse.

Overall, it's good that there is some content update, but this isn't nowhere near the level and volume most of the people waiting for the update wanted. I understand that Medivia set the bar very high in regard to content updates/new content, and it is Kay's first attempt at making some new custom content, but, as I said, it is very very underwhelming considering the time it took to develop.

People want ankh to sell their loot, but they'll have to wait for that for at least one more year XDDDD

Server is doomed. 130 online right after update speaks volumes about the state of the server.
No matter what Kay aka tibiarz says, it will still look like that:
"we will keep our server online even if it is for 20 players".

View attachment 56628

Except it is that way right now if you exclude venezuelan goldfarmers and runemakers.
Wasted potential, shame. Open NA server, then a highrate server and go into obscurity as fast as possible. Thanks.
Who said ankh will take another year? They gonna work on it right now.

Kay was saying all the time that this new continent wont be something that gonna be better than we have already on tibia area. Idk if you expected hunt places like 40 dls spawn so mages can mort hur it or sd it etc or idk. Honestly nice update with probably few snacks to discover.

People coming to Tibiantis and expecting Medivia-like updates, in the same time there're people in Medivia complaining that it's not like old Tibia anymore. This community will never stop to amaze me.

People coming to Tibiantis and expecting Medivia-like updates, in the same time there're people in Medivia complaining that it's not like old Tibia anymore. This community will never stop to amaze me.
shows how serious you can take your critics

😉🤏

I don't know if you just read what you wrote. No one expected Medivia update, instead, people expected something better than what we received for waiting 7+ months. I think you're actually delusional.

People stopped playing medivia because they changed all their sprites, It's as simple as that.

Back