• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK][7.4] Tibiara | PVP Enforced | Smooth Client

Server Website/AAC
https://tibiara.com
Server Address
tibiara.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
Many problems and bugs.
But feeling is optimistic for me. If there is no bug on screen everything is kinda smooth.
Bad ratio stages - regen.
I'll give it a try, like this weekend and try to pm you with as many bugs as i can !

If you got 30min of free time. Give it a try. But dont go Carlin its bugged !XD

many bugs and overall troubles...
yet what is good makes it very good. stages and regen might be a bit lower but meh w.e.
I love the not p2w store and features in general. Relaunch tomorrow with all bugs fixed and might be the cherry on my cake.

The server has been reset - TibiaraWar is now Tibiara. Nothing changed - still same war server.
You can now create your account on the website for the launch on 7th July 18:00 CEST!

Its pretty late now but I will post an update later today about whats new with the next edition.

Edit:
Just to clarify this server will reset every 3 weeks as it's only made for players who wants a quick war, once the server dies, it will be reset asap and started over

Last edited:
Some information about the features Tibiara will be using in future.

The new task system pretty simple and easy to understand, so basically every monster that gives experience points will start a task of 50 kills.
Task rewards are money for now and the amount of that depends on the experience amount the killed monster gives. Apart of that once the task kill is reached the task will start over and over again.
Read more about that here Task System | Tibiara (https://www.tibiara.com/library/task-system)

Another big thing Tibiara feature will be the War Mode System which is a bit harder to explain but I'm sure you'll get it.
War mode is some kind of 'Guild War'-system without being in war. Which means everyone being in war mode won't receive a unjustified kill when killing someone else that is in war mode. However you can still receive unjustified kills as you would when you're not in war mode. For example killing a player that did not attack you first. Being in war mode will let you earn 10% more experience from killing players/monsters and 1% decreased death penalty. If a player that is not in war mode will attack you first, he will receive a yellow skull - which again means no unjustified kill for you when killing him. If a player that is not in war mode would kill you and you haven't attacked him first, will let him get into the war mode automatically. Once in war mode you cannot leave for 24 hours. If you decide to leave the war mode it will cost you 50,000 gold. War mode players will have a black skull.
You can read more about that here War Mode | Tibiara (https://www.tibiara.com/library/war-mode)

enable.gif

Also there will be some more spawns such as extended necromancer spawn, heros and even a full new ice content where you can find dragons and frost dragons. You can find a sneak preview image in discord.

Discord: Join the Tibiara Discord Server! (https://discord.tibiara.com)

Is black skull equivalent to red one? I mean what about eq loss?

Is black skull equivalent to red one? I mean what about eq loss?
Black skull does not have the same meaning as it is known for. Black skull here does only stand for war mode and does not have the same effect as red skull.

Due to the launch of another OTS, the official launch for Tibiara will be postponed to the 14th of July 18:00 CEST.

You just bought “Violet”-7.4 pack from Ezzzzz and trying to “cash” in… There’s nothing special here.… Postponing launch because of another server? Yikes… have you figured that nobody wants to play here because of how you are handling things? nice waste of money btw .. soon that violet pack is released because of people like you having failed ventures like Tibiara 🤣

There was a total amount of 7 account registered 2 hours before launch. For me reason enough to postpone the launch.
Its rasonable dont worries.
You just bought “Violet”-7.4 pack from Ezzzzz and trying to “cash” in… There’s nothing special here.… Postponing launch because of another server? Yikes… have you figured that nobody wants to play here because of how you are handling things? nice waste of money btw .. soon that violet pack is released because of people like you having failed ventures like Tibiara 🤣
Whereis the problem? as i know, all servers pay for services and things to improve their server. Its not OTland a forum to do those things?

Not everyone its Mark Zuckerberg to lose time with people like you.

Someone is trying to be funny here huh?
See the main problem of people talking so much bullshit is because they have absolutely no knowledge. Someone who hasn’t worked on a single server cannot know how difficult it can be to run one. I don’t blame you but you’re trying to be funny and toxic with a limited knowledge which is truly the dumbest way when trying to be toxic.

However you’re right that I am using TVP (The Violet Project) which is a reversed engineered cipsoft engine and compared to TFS (which the most servers use) it is a private project and obviously has its price to use.

So about not being special well, if you learned how to read in school you would have read few posts earlier about the war mode system and the task system which is indeed „special“ as they do not come by default. Other than that Tibiara is running on otclient and again, as you lack in knowledge I will help you out here.
As TVP‘s speed system is based on cipsoft RE code, you have to adjust otclient to work perfectly with it else you’ll get rubberband in various situations. You would clearly notice the difference if you wouldn’t fix this. Otclients speed system is based on TFS as it is developed to work with TFS. And no this fix does not come with TVP, you have to do it yourself which I did.

Apart of that I have countless other details in my otclient that other servers cannot compare with.

• when opening a container and there is no space, it will resize open containers in order to open it (otclient by default just replaces the open container)
  • Numerous adjustments to make the UI look exactly like Tibia UI (conditions panel, skills panel, tooltip hovering, etc)
  • Fixing paralyze to make it work the same way as it does in classic client (which you would know if you played other servers)
  • Blinking skulls when losing them, which is indeed server AND client side modification
  • improved auto walk, servers like Olders or Nostalrius will let you infinity auto walk even if „There is no way.“ so instead of showing that error message, you will start auto walk as soon as there is a path available
  • Text selection by double clicking (even the color matches the selected colored just like classic client)

There is so much more I could tell you about but your brain probably couldn’t handle this.

And coming back to the „special“ part, I am not trying to add too many special things as I would love to stay clean 7.4. But indeed there is some custom areas such as extended necromancer cave and a new ice content where I had to add multiple new sprites to the client.

As software developer (which is my real job title) targeted at the backend development I have written my own AAC (web) and not use any open source variants such as Gesior, Znote or what ever. Instead my web is way cleaner (codewise), probably even faster and most important offering more features compared to the ones available on this forum. And again, I’m talking about the backend, the Frontend (UI) is most likely taken from an available template package on this forum, even when I had to fix a lot blade-related stuff as my AAC is based on Laravel (a PHP framework)

And the previous launch had a peak of 70 players which is decent for a fresh server, at least for me for now. Now when there is only 7 accounts registered because everyone is going for a other server it is probably smart to postpone the launch which is actually common. A lot of cinema releases were postponed due to COVID for example. And you can call it waste of money but for me it’s a hobby where I rather spend time in developing and learning new coding languages to improve myself instead of drinking alcohol in the club and kill my brain cells until I cannot even proper read anymore.

See there is so much more I could talk about but that probably would go over your head as you haven’t even read/understand the obvious things.

And there is absolutely no reason for me to release these files as even when I’m „failing“ I will just keep going with whatever I‘d love to do.

Last edited:
Back